• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on 120 archery scroll

E

El_Cid

I have one on Pac just trying to see if its worth bringing and selling on OCE

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it seems we have to be a close friend now, you have what i want, a ride with your xfer activities :)

or perhaps sharing token's cost :)

6m for archery ps, though it may sell faster if you put up in Pacific, but since you love Oceania people, better sell in Oceania :)

E

El_Cid

it seems we have to be a close friend now, you have what i want, a ride with your xfer activities :)

or perhaps sharing token's cost :)

6m for archery ps, though it may sell faster if you put up in Pacific, but since you love Oceania people, better sell in Oceania :)
Yes I will bring it over then, If I dont sell it can keep it. What did you want to move from Pac? (quantity wise)

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only have 1 item right now, but i can fill up a horse pack quite easily if there's a space.