• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons price check insane splinter weapon

Mishiwaka

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
taking offers on this piece. its on Baja right now, but will soon be sent to atlantic with some other goodies.

upload_2017-2-19_23-48-3.png

Herp!

Journeyman
No offense, this weapon is garbage from everything I know. Maybe someone else will tell you different. But hit area doesn't hit the target you are hitting, Battle Lust is unwanted to the best of my knowledge, and Splinter 10 is low. Unless you are doing AoE PvP, I can't imagine this weapon being useful. I'd pay 10 gold and then put it in the trash can.

Mishiwaka

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
No offense, this weapon is garbage from everything I know. Maybe someone else will tell you different. But hit area doesn't hit the target you are hitting, Battle Lust is unwanted to the best of my knowledge, and Splinter 10 is low. Unless you are doing AoE PvP, I can't imagine this weapon being useful. I'd pay 10 gold and then put it in the trash can.
no offense taken man. ive been out of the game for a few years, so its all new to me again. thanks for the reply

Herp!

Journeyman
No problem. I'd wait on someone else before you put it in the trash pile though, really.

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Herp is right. But another reason is the thing is brittle. Splintering weapons with brittle tags dont normally sell because they wont last very long at all.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20 splinter 50 hit spell are worth 2-5m (only when clean and useful kind of weapon). 20 splinter 50 hit spell 50HLD are about 50m if clean and useful kind of weapon. 20 splinter 70 hit spell 50hld or HLA are one of the most wanted ones further more when they have reactive paralize mod on it.

Regards,

Jack_Uo