• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check Help with Event Items PLS!

sevil

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UO RARES.jpg
UO RARES 2.jpg
Need help with Pricing these Items. Havent played in a long time and have no idea what they are worth!

1 Rubble Pants - wearable
2 Iron Ingots (This is an item that I dont think anyone else has. It was and event item called Valorite Bullion (12) and I was at the event... It was supposed to be stolen from a box, but I just dragged it and I think it glitched and so was called just Iron ingots, even though it looks just like the Valorite Bullion item)
3 Bloodstone Juka Statue
4 Olmecian Access Orb
5 I lost my head playing mesannas roulette - guillotine
6 Call from the oracle of water
7 Stolen Cookies
8 Rubble Coconut tree
9 I played my cards right and beat mesanna at roulette - cards
10 Mesannas Jack o lanterns - 1 red/black, 1 green/black
11 Purestone Crystal Fragment
12 Web of Inevitability
13 Rubble Book
14 Pebble of Time
15 Agnon the scapegoat
16 Official Guardian of the Spirit of Christmas
17 Neon pink Angel Gift Box
18 I wasnt fast enough to escape Mesannas Wrath - boots
19 Bless Deed
20 Lucky Four Leaf Clover Plant
21 Hina-Doll Bed for girls day 2013
22 A fragment of a golden plate with a gemmed mosaic depicting lord Casca's coronation
23 veil of the elder savage replica
24 Official Origin Obstacle course jump rope
25 Baja Christmas Pajamas 2010
26 Ugly Holiday Sweater - Winter 2010
27 I ran the Hythloth Gauntlet and Died - shoes

Thanks so much for who ever can offer some help!

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The oracles usually sell for around a 500 to 800m. I would offer the 800m

The bloodstone statue just sold at fest for around 250 I think

Rubble palm probably around 150m

Pure stone crystal 300m or so

Rubble book around 50 to 60

Pebble of time I'm not sure but I bet it would fetch in the 400m or so range. Old and not many have been sold.

Just my opinion on a few of them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rubble Pants - I have bought 3 pairs over the last 2 years. I paid 50 mil, 75mil and one i traded a transfer token for.

If you plan to sell the rubble book, i would give you 60 mil for it that pampa priced it at.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Web of inevitably I would offer 175m on. Not sure of price prior to the drop in value of 95% of items.

Agnon the scapegoat I would offer 175m also.

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
1 Rubble Pants - wearable
2 Iron Ingots (This is an item that I dont think anyone else has. It was and event item called Valorite Bullion (12) and I was at the event... It was supposed to be stolen from a box, but I just dragged it and I think it glitched and so was called just Iron ingots, even though it looks just like the Valorite Bullion item)
3 Bloodstone Juka Statue
4 Olmecian Access Orb 15-25m
5 I lost my head playing mesannas roulette - guillotine 50-70m depends on the sucker, err buyer I paid 40m
6 Call from the oracle of water
7 Stolen Cookies
8 Rubble Coconut tree
9 I played my cards right and beat mesanna at roulette - cards I paid 60m for a set but I believe they going for a bit more now
10 Mesannas Jack o lanterns - 1 red/black, 1 green/black 20-25m each depending on the sucker , err buyer
11 Purestone Crystal Fragment
12 Web of Inevitability
13 Rubble Book
14 Pebble of Time
15 Agnon the scapegoat
16 Official Guardian of the Spirit of Christmas
17 Neon pink Angel Gift Box
18 I wasnt fast enough to escape Mesannas Wrath - boots 50-75m
19 Bless Deed 15m is what they sell for at auction
20 Lucky Four Leaf Clover Plant
21 Hina-Doll Bed for girls day 2013 800k to 1.2m
22 A fragment of a golden plate with a gemmed mosaic depicting lord Casca's coronation
23 veil of the elder savage replica
24 Official Origin Obstacle course jump rope 3-5m I bought one for 2.5 a couple months ago
25 Baja Christmas Pajamas 2010 sold for 21M at this last rares fest I know my 20m bid lost
26 Ugly Holiday Sweater - Winter 2010
27 I ran the Hythloth Gauntlet and Died - shoes
the Napa flower goes for 40-60m but I have seen and bought for less

sevil

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The oracles usually sell for around a 500 to 800m. I would offer the 800m

The bloodstone statue just sold at fest for around 250 I think

Rubble palm probably around 150m

Pure stone crystal 300m or so

Rubble book around 50 to 60

Pebble of time I'm not sure but I bet it would fetch in the 400m or so range. Old and not many have been sold.

Just my opinion on a few of them :)

Thank you for your reply. I think I will consider selling you the Oracle if you are interested. The other items I will probably hold on to for now. Sorry everyone.
All Items are on Atlantic. Let me know if you are still interested!

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Make an auction with starting bids if you aren't happy with the bids you received. I think they were fair but ppl might pay more in a bid war. Also if you want to trade a couple things I'd be glad to show you some new stuff that I would trade.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thank you for your reply. I think I will consider selling you the Oracle if you are interested. The other items I will probably hold on to for now. Sorry everyone.
All Items are on Atlantic. Let me know if you are still interested!
Yes I would like the oracle. Just let me know and I can meet you. You can always icq me at the number below in my signature.

sevil

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Make an auction with starting bids if you aren't happy with the bids you received. I think they were fair but ppl might pay more in a bid war. Also if you want to trade a couple things I'd be glad to show you some new stuff that I would trade.
Oh its not that I am not happy with the numbers., I just dont want to sell all the items now. I wanted to get an idea of what they are worth, but I kind of am attached to them lol. I am willing to part with oracle of water because I did not get the item myself and I do need some money to get back into the game. Plus if its such a nice item that pampa offered 800 mill for it, then I think it belongs in someones collection that can show it off and where it will get some attention. I still have to sort through some items and figure out what all I have. I might auction more later. Thank you everyone!

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Oh its not that I am not happy with the numbers., I just dont want to sell all the items now. I wanted to get an idea of what they are worth, but I kind of am attached to them lol. I am willing to part with oracle of water because I did not get the item myself and I do need some money to get back into the game. Plus if its such a nice item that pampa offered 800 mill for it, then I think it belongs in someones collection that can show it off and where it will get some attention. I still have to sort through some items and figure out what all I have. I might auction more later. Thank you everyone!
Well I love to trade if you ever want to see what I have that doesn't match my collection. Maybe you have stuff that doesn't match your collection that we could trade. :) welcome back!

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks for the quick smooth trade. Welcome back!!