• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Price Check - For Sale 10x15 Atlantic Trammel House & Heritage Token

Darkholme

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a long while since I've been back in UO (mid-2000s) and I see inflation has made prices rise... I was curious about house prices and a couple other things. I placed a custom 10x15 on the water northeast of Wind. Might sell it for the right price, has 1725 storage, not much for monster spawns aside from Corpsers. Also I have several Heritage Tokens and might be willing to sell some for a decent price. Also looking for prices for those. Thanks for any responses. Please respond here. If deals are to be made we can go private then. Screen Shot 02-24-22 at 11.20 PM.PNG