• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PRICE CHECK FOR ELITE PVP GEAR THAT IS CURRENTLY UNPAID FOR

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
THIS IS NOT YET AN AUCTION, PRICE CHECKS ONLY

Auction # 1 - https://stratics.com/community/thre...s-friday-february-13th-at-9-00-pm-est.333370/
Auction # 2 - https://stratics.com/community/thre...s-friday-february-13th-at-9-30-pm-est.333373/
Auction # 3 - https://stratics.com/community/thre...-friday-february-13th-at-10-00-pm-est.333466/

As some of you may know, I have been predisposed taking care of my very sick Mother since July 2nd, and she recently passed away last Friday. During this period with what limited time I had, I assisted a player by brokering and pre-paying for the following items. This player had previously compensated me for my assistance, but for whatever unknown reason he has disappeared, and has not paid me. Since I have many expensive medical bills, funeral expenses, car accident damages, among many other debts, his loss is now possibly your gain.

This is about half of the items I am holding for him. Currently I have a couple of friends I am giving first choice picks on these items, but I want to give them a chance to buy these items at retail, since I must recoup my losses. Please post your price checks here, PM, or ICQ me 150528775. Thank you for your time and thoughtful price checks!

Added in the Price Checks given via ICQ, PM & Here.
Current total for the whole lot is up to 5495m
Subtract 2040m for package of 8 items sold
Most likely the rest will be auctioned soon.

Attention @JDGTR

Bracelet 1 - 50m SOLD
Bracelet 2 - 100m
Bracelet 3 - 50m
Bracelet 4 - 60m SOLD
Bracelet 5 - 75m
Bracelet 6 - 50m
Bracelet 7 - 100m
Bracelet 8 - 100m

Ring 1 - 300m
Ring 2 - 50m
Ring 3 - 60m
Ring 4 - 100m
Ring 5 - 75m
Ring 6 - Billion SOLD

Leggings 1 - 20m
Leggings 2 - 30m SOLD
Leggings 3 - 200m
Leggings 4 - 40m
Leggings 5 - 60m
Leggings 6 - 500m SOLD

Gorget 1 - 250m
Gorget 2 - 150m
Gorget 3 - 700m
Gorget 4 - 150m SOLD
Sleeves 1 - 150m

Helm 1 - 75m
Helm 2 - 75m
Helm 3 - 200m
Helm 4 - 150m SOLD

Weapon 1 - 100m
Weapon 2 - 125m
Weapon 3 - 100m
Weapon 4 - 100m SOLD
Shield 1 - 250m

Last edited:

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hate to say it, but you're more than likely not going to come even close to recouping your gold loss. Given that JDGTR was one of the only people willing to actually pay the outrageous amount of gold the bulk of these were sold for, and that was when legendary armor prices were really high, that's not really the case anymore. A lot of sellers played him like a fiddle in regards to how willing he was to dump cash into acquiring the gold required to pay for items and because of that, it temporarily inflated the prices of items which have since dropped in his absence.

Good luck though, there are some pretty neat pieces here.

Last edited:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with PeeKay.. JD WAAYYY over paid.... Killed the market for a month or so. I am interested in some of these items. I sent you an ICQ earlier to inquire about some sleeves that you may have the he bought out from under me. The sleeves had Fire resist, CF, stat bonus, HPR, MR, LMC & LRC. I will pay very well for them if you have them. Cash or Gold.. Doesn't matter. I will also pay very well for a 1/3 piece with HCI, DCI, SDI & with either mage/eval/focus/resist/swords/mysticism skill bonus .

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd give 50m for brac #7 and 30m for leggings #5. Have any tunics or other jewels? Also looking for better combos for 1/3 SDI jewels

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nails asked for a PRICE CHECK....this is what I think

This is my price check list:

1. 20 mils

2. 30 mils

3. 30 mils

4. 40 mils

5. 30 mils

6. 15 mils

7. 15 mils

8. 15 mils

9. 20 mils

10. 35 mils

11. 35 mils

12. 70 mils

13. 15 mils

14. 80 mils

Armour ( leggings)

1. 20 mils

2. 30 mils

3. 70 mils

4. 30 mils

5. 60 mils

6. 200 mils

Armour (gorgets)

1. 100 mils

2. 150 mils

3. 100 mils

4. 150 mils

5. 100 mils

Armour ( helms)

1. 30 mils

2. 30 mils

3. 100 mils

4. 70 mils

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd pay 50M for ring 6, 25M for ring 3, plus I'd also be interested in bracelet 7.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think SCAM is a little harsh... I would say.. very good deal. Kind of like Gorget 3. 100 mill is a very good deal. I will pay that right now. I also think gorget 3 is worth more than gorget 4. In addition, I would not hesitate to pay 60 mill for leggings 5.

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3.bracelet 20mil
2.legs 20m
3.legs 20m
6.legs 20mil
5.legs 20mil
4.legs 20mil
3.gorget 20mil
4.gorget 20mil

are my bids

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Forgot to add the picture of the weapons being offered in this group. 34 items total shown above. I have now updated this list with price checks given to me via ICQ, PM and here. The player who I was brokering for, the one who originally agreed to buy these items, offered over 4 billion gold on everything seen, I paid the sellers, but he never paid me. Yes I agree, this player did sometimes pay more than someone else might, but this was strategically for the purpose of players coming to him first with their best pieces, so he can buy the best items in the game before anyone else could get them.

Last edited:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will give you 500 mill. for ring 1,2,3,6, bracelet 7, legs 5 and gorget 4.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd say just toss it all in an auction and see what you get. No other way to get the most money. Some guy might offer you 100m for an item but someone else would of paid 200m

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im so sorry to hear about your mother and about the scam or whatever it is.
Did he end up buying/paying for any items at all?

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Im so sorry to hear about your mother and about the scam or whatever it is.
Did he end up buying/paying for any items at all?
Yes originally this system of brokering for him by prepaying for his items worked out for 3 months, he bought 5 times as many items with no issues. Then this past 6 weeks he just hasn't paid me, gave me excuse after excuse and now hasn't talked to me in 4 weeks.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm very sorry to hear the bad news about your mother. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

It kind of sounds like JDGTR was just buying gold for real cash, and then ran out of real cash so couldn't get the gold to pay you. It's definitely extremely unfair that he just ditched the items, especially after you helped him so much already.

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey Nails I am sorry to hear about your mom. If you need anything please let me know. I am also bummed about the issue your dealing with regarding these items. The game has no need for players like that. I agree with Cetric and you should do an auction. This would give everyone a fair chance to get the items they want. That's just my 2 cents :)

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hey Nails I am sorry to hear about your mom. If you need anything please let me know. I am also bummed about the issue your dealing with regarding these items. The game has no need for players like that. I agree with Cetric and you should do an auction. This would give everyone a fair chance to get the items they want. That's just my 2 cents :)
Currently I have one friend offering to buy all these items, but in order for me to give them a fair price on these items, I need the most realistic, fair, best estimated price quotes that these items might sell for at end of the auction. Particularly because I don't know the PvP market as well as the rares market. Thus if he disagrees with an estimate on any given item, that item will go up for auction. I am just giving this player first pick, because they are a loyal customer and friend who are gratefully helping me out in this bad situation.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrmmm....
There was one guy that didn't like or trust JDGTR right from the start and called him out on these boards 2 months ago. Even went so far as to say he would be disappearing soon.
Who was that guy again?...
Ohh yeah, it was Goldberg-Chessy
If I had the time I would love to sift through the posts that I called him out on and laugh at the people that defended that tool JDGTR.

Sorry for your loss Nails :(

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
^ Hrmmmm, totally the second most unneeded post in this thread behind mine.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not deny that I am that person that loves to say "I told you so"
:)
But in this case I really do feel bad for Nails and I really did want to get a dig at the numerous tools that were giving me crap 2 months ago when I was trying to warn people about JDGTR.
Because he was giving them stupid amounts of gold on occasion they loved him no matter that he was always trying to pull crap like trying to end auctions early by telling the seller to personally Icq him and pulling out of other auctions for no reason just because he realized mid auction that he had no clue what he was bidding on.

Gorget #3 is just plain sick btw

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
#6 Legs I would easily put in a suit and charge 250-300m if not a bit more for them. Most everything else looks spot on for a quotes

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good question.
If someone with Nails rep got burned this badly by him I would hope the mods ban him considering that the deals Nails got burned on were made off this board

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see how JD stiffing Nails should get him banned from the boards. As far as Stratics goes... The transactions between the buyer and the seller were all legit. Any agreement made between JD and Nails was done outside of Stratics. With that said... I think we should all support Nails on this one and boycott any interaction with JD. Just my two cents... and yes.. I know that's about all its worth.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So has JD been banned from Stratics or is this kind of behaviour tolerated?
#1 Moderators cannot discuss the actions that are or are not taken against other users on the forum.

#2 Like BBear said above, this situation technically has nothing to do with Stratics since it was a private agreement made between the two of them, and all the sellers JD bought the items from on this forum did get paid, they just got paid by Nails instead of JD himself.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is there any timeline / date by which you will determine what will go to auction, what will be sold to those being given a first opportunity, and what you will decide to do with the rest?

Or are you still only in price check mode until further notice?

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is there any timeline / date by which you will determine what will go to auction, what will be sold to those being given a first opportunity, and what you will decide to do with the rest?

Or are you still only in price check mode until further notice?
A friend just bought 8 of the 34 items for 2040m. I have a couple more friends looking at what is left. If anyone is really interested in anything, now is the time to message me before it goes to auction.

Most likely what I am going to do is create either 1 - 3 auction threads (jewelry/armor/weapons) that will put reserves and sell the remaining 75 items, 49 previously unlisted, not currently shown here.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This thread has been cleaned up a bit, let's try to keep posts on-topic regarding the price check and sale of the items to prevent it from going downhill again please.

Thanks.