• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check Diamond Mace

D

Dain

8-9m on Oceania as very few people are capable of making the suit required to use

65-75 on an US shard

35-40 on an Asian shard.

V

von Beck

I don't get it what's so special about this? What template is it for?

T

Teeshy

I was coming in here to post almost that exact same question today =P I still don't understand all the mods on weapons, and really don't get why this one is worth so much?

W

Waylander

If you can build a mage suit with plus magery in it and all the usual stuff then you can use that weapon the same as a staff of magi and chug pots.

D

Dain

The idea of this weapon is to get the same beenfits was you would from a staff of magi etc with one hand (allows for pots) and the bonus DCI.

The reason people go for the staff of the magi etc is not for the FC or whatnot but because the Mage Weapon mod gives the wielder the equivilent level of wep skill as they had originally mage skill. This means you have a passivly MUCH MUCH higher chance to defend melee attacks.

If anyone has any decent Rings or Braces with PvP mods and Magery skill i suggest you sell them ASAP before changes are implemented to stop things being possible as it is rather overpowered if done right.

M

Mr Plod

Following along with the conversation what would a ring like this be worth?

Magery +14
Int +4
DCI 8%
FCR 2
Phy Resist 9%

D

Dain

11mil I would sell it for, but you wont find a buyer for that on Oceania.

On a US shard, on a Luna vendor you would see it for sale for about 23-24mil