• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check and request

sywyn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Siege!

Few things:

1. Is the following of any value on Siege? I'm starting to get good loot finally and this seemed good even on a production shard, but didn't know on Siege:

Bardiche
Durability +100%
Hit Stamina Leech 30%
Hit Fatigue 20%
Stamina Regeneration 3
Swing Speed Increase 30%
Durability 70/70

What do you all think? Seems decent for PvP or maybe sampires, but those aren't my forte.

2. Also, if I provide the gems and / or correct leather, what would it cost to have someone make a basic 100% lrc suit with as much luck as possible. Nothing reforged or powdered, just plain leather lrc made from the skins that give luck bonus and then imbued with additional luck (and whatever else can be placed cheaply). Preferably without using jewelry, but I'd take what I can get. Anyway, thanks for any comments in advance!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I see no use in that bardiche.

Don´t use spined leather and then imbuing. It´s better to use regular leather, imbue to 90 luck and enhance with spined. That way you can get 130 luck pieces fairly cheap.
And then you just add LRC (and resists, mana regens and such if you want that too).