[Discussion] Price Check? +35 Bokuto Mage Brace with 3/1, EP, and DCI

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mar 23, 2017
Really nice find. I'd say 300-500m depending on buyer. Bushido skill may not be as desired here as 120 real skill points in bush are needed for max nerve strike damage. Would also worth more should it has hci instead of int bonus. DI is excellent.

Reactions: Grim Gund

Beo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sep 20, 2014
Really nice find. I'd say 300-500m depending on buyer. Bushido skill may not be as desired here as 120 real skill points in bush are needed for max nerve strike damage. Would also worth more should it has hci instead of int bonus. DI is excellent.
zieglers, i'm just returning to the game--where can i find info on changes like real bush skill being needed for max damage? is that also true of tactics, anatomy, and swords?

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mar 24, 2015
real bushido skill factors into the damage range of nerve strike. tactics will help raise the base damage (doesn't need to be real) as well as swords (doesn't need to be real)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sep 1, 2014
Long Island, New York
real bushido skill factors into the damage range of nerve strike. tactics will help raise the base damage (doesn't need to be real) as well as swords (doesn't need to be real)
Are you saying Swordsmanship skill will affect damage? Is that correct? I thought it affected hit chance.

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mar 24, 2015
Are you saying Swordsmanship skill will affect damage? Is that correct? I thought it affected hit chance.
swords is for weapon check (parry and attacking) doesn't need to be real skill and tactics affects base weapon damage (doesn't need to be real)[[also need minimum 90 swords 60 tactics real for special moves]]. that's all for pvp. PVM is different. the damage equations for onslaught use real skill (swords and tactics)