• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check 15dci 25di fcr3 Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Nothing , sorry :(

Its not a mage piece cause of dex/damage increase, and not a warrior piece cause of fcr3, then poison resist makes all classes not really want it. For it to be a mage/dexer piece now adays , needs to be a greater- legendary artifact to hold enough mods to make it realistic. People sell FCR3 clean rings/bracelets for 100k each and you can add all those other stats on there by imbuing. For jewelry to be valuable, it must be uncraftable. So eithor its got allot of stuff on it and way imbuing weight (meaning its got to much to naturally craft), or its got stats that cant be imbued or crafted and its a good combo. Example/ ssi cant normally be imbued on jewelry, so a 10ssi jewelry piece with right mods is nice and worth 5-10mil clean, add 20 dci and 20 hci on it, and now its 50-100mil, add di 35 and ep 25 with swords +20, now its a game changer and who knows what people will pay.

Hope this helps

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your looking for pieces that people are looking for check out my vendors, If you find pieces like anything I have stocked, then additional properties on top of those properties will sell for a even more.... so for Example...

Simplistic Useful Pieces For Mages Mr3+, LMC8, LRC 15+, MI 8+, +Int Bonus, + 80 or so resists, now getting into more expensive its all that Plus HPR, all that plus HPR/Damage Eaters, all that + Damage Eaters, Hpr, CF, etc etc... Having them Clean/Prized/Brittle is what you want to keep on these, If its cursed its not worth keeping

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
nunchaku.png Found some unbelievable Nunchaku yesterday that I've been testing today. Thought I would need leeches on it but its very effective without. Just using it as a cavalry hit and run weapon on anything tough but most thing its goes through like butter !

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also in fairness to Soulweaver, anyone that thinks his prices are a tad high... you get what you pay for in life !

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hats not worth to much it has low lmc low lrc... your not going to find to many people interested.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Loriel feel free to ask Esca for my ICQ and i can answer you questions about items if you want to :)

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks mate and Soulweaver don't be a nob mate not everyone can afford to pay 100m for a hat mate or whatever it is you charge.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
oh and I don't do ICQ fella... too many hackers, dupers etc hanging about to get caught up in all that :)

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You'd think it was only billionaires that play this game the way you make it out.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use ICQ from mobile..safer :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks mate and Soulweaver don't be a nob mate not everyone can afford to pay 100m for a hat mate or whatever it is you charge.

A nob... I sell MR 4, LMC 8, LRC 20, MI 8, Int Bonus Some with Casting Focus + 80 resists.... for 10-20 mill on atlantic....

Maybe if it had HPI/HPR or additional properties it might reach 100m...

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok so by your calculations then this should be worth at least half that... not discounting this is MI 1o with IB 5.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
However much a relic frag costs, if you get one out of it. The generic mage pieces these days are 20-25 LRC, 8-10 LMC, 3-4 MR, Resists and 6-10 MP. I see no real practical use for items like this, outside of a low end training suit, something you'd pick up for 10k off a vendor on a server you're starting fresh on.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
lol 10k you are having a laugh too mate... what is this the billionaires convention....

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
what do u expect from someone who runs models their business group on UO after a Columbian gang.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
lol 10k you are having a laugh too mate... what is this the billionaires convention....
Here's an example of what is considered these days to be "generic" pieces. Pieces that are easy to obtain from boss monsters and are all over the place. And also pieces that run ~5-25m with same stats, depending on armor type. (eg: bone/studded/hide would be worth more than plate/leather/wood)

Also the type of pieces I would personally use on my garbage can, mass produced mages that just need an MP buffer.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Does anyone know that you are both Soulweaver and Peekay mate ? I think you should give people more credit for being smarter than you think they are.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
what is this the billionaires convention....
No, this is a thread that you created asking for price checks on pieces of loot that you've gathered.
I'm sorry if you're upset with the answers that you have so far received. And there is no need for the personal attacks, or lashing out at people who you disagree with.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
so now all your other evil alter egos are out there.... what you gonna do ?

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Fair play mate... ever think you may be crossing a line somewhere... taking things a little too far etc ?

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Some people can't take good advice without getting offended and turning into a complete *******.

Good trolling though - loved the nunchaku.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Fair play mate... ever think you may be crossing a line somewhere... taking things a little too far etc ?
By "crossing the line" do you mean something like lashing out at anyone who tells you something other than what you wanted to hear?

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
think you should scroll up a bit buddy and check the top of the thread... took that on the chin no probs...

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Its rather interesting all of the people SoulWeaver is accused of being. I think it was a few years ago he was accused of being Kelmo or Kelmo was accused of being him, something like that. Anyway SoulWeaver and Peekay are NOT the same person. I do believe this thread has deviated far off topic and has outlived its usefulness.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.