• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Prepatch Damage Eater

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling a few prepatch damage eater parts.
Impossible to reforge the stam/mana/damage eater combo because its three menus.

The runeblade i dont see as being useful, but maybe for some weird temp or as a rare collectors piece.

1. 620 imbue weight Res 20 BO 50
2. 655 imbue weight Res 20 BO 50
3. 645 imbue weight Res 10 BO 20 sold 10mil
4. 700 imbue weight Res 10 BO 30
5. 705 imbue weight Res 20 BO 50 sold for buyout
6. 665 imbue weight Res 30 BO 75 sold 30m
7. 695 imbue weight Res 5 BO 10 sold for buyout
8. 750 imbue weight - Reserve 10 No Buyout sold 10mil

When Reserve is met, a 3 day (approximate not exact) timer is triggered at the end of which the item will be sold to highest offer, assuming Buyout has not been met.

I will not be accepting any bids under the reserves for these items.
Please bid carefully, if you bid you are expected to honor it, or be reported as non-buyer.

Last edited:

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, #8 has my name on it, harhar. Im pretty sure I threw that wep on the ground thinkin it was worthless. LOL

lol.png

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have a whole pile of these useless things too,

View attachment 27682
yeah a shame SC balanced wouldnt fit on the one in the pic. that faster casting adds so much weight. i had that one for a while just sitting in a box, could be useful for maybe a spellweaver bushido pvm dexter, but really just an unusual val hammer crafted weapon. with these crazy antique jewels out now never can tell.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can fit balanced, but your missin another mod, like dci. the fc x2 is 280 alone... I think. -20 is whatever. 3 mods left but not much weight. so u can get balanced, but still , better off with newer imbued junk.