• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Preparing for lvl 60+

O

Officerdg

So I am lvl 55 and gaining. I was looking at the dif. armor sets on wow head and WOW so cool! I need advice on what to use though. I REALLY REALLY REALLY like the Cryptstalker Armor. How do I obtain this armor? Or does anyone have any friendly armor advice? I have all crap on atm. I keep waiting for this ubber armor I keep being told I will get and havent seen any yet. This will be for PvP FYI if u want to contribute any knowledge or ideas. Thank you in advance.

E

Eldorian

If you want PVP gear start doing battlegrounds and saving up that honor and the marks of honor for when you hit 70.

Then you can buy the gladiator (season 1 arena) stuff.

G

Once you get into Outlands, the good armor just drops like crazy.

There are also lots of good stuff in the Outlands instances. If you are looking to buy some armor on the AH, don't spend much for it, since chances are it will be replaced fairly quickly in Outlands.

O

Officerdg

So when do I get to the outlands? ALSO, PLEASE tell me that someone or something is gonna drop a better gun than the Thorium Rifle I am currently useing. Ive seen some on AH but 250g LMFAO smoke another one !

G

You can move into the Outlands at level 58, and yes, there are some WAY better guns than the Thorium Rifle!

O

Officerdg

Thank god. I refuse to pay the godly prices for the good armor and weps at the AH!