• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Pre pub-16 Dark Green Shadowlords Warhorse for Auction!

Chaos Draconix

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Up for Auction located on the Catskills Shard is a DARK green Shadowlords Warhorse, it requires 0 tame/lore to ride although a faction rank of 2 is required. VERY VERY FEW Remain in game, I would still like to know an accurate number, but It looks like 1 of 5-10 MAX

This Auction will end on Saturday May 4th @ 9:00PM EST

*EDIT* I noticed a couple of auctions with "10 Minute Rule" and I would like to apply that to this auction. Also, I am new here so I don't know any personally, but I would assume we might be needing to use a broker with this trade.

Starting Bid is 350m (Multi Dwagon) , NO Buyout, highest bidder takes it, Payment and Pickup on Catskills only please :)

Thank you and ENJOY!!

Last edited:

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do now of at least 2 on atlantic and another one on LS or LA.
Still it s a nice pet:)

Are you sure it needs rank 2?
Ive got told those kinds dont need a rank

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I removed your first thread at your request since it was redundant to this one. Good luck with your sale!

Chaos Draconix

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Can we confirm if a rank is needed or not?
I can CONFIRM Rank 2 is needed, I logged in when I first reactivated the account, got off the horse, and cannot get back on without Rank 2. I paged a GM twice hoping they might make an exception for a nearly 10 year old horse, That I PERSONALLY Rode for 6-7 years but noooo... They won't do anything besides quote the faction rules for warhorse.

Chaos Draconix

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes, Shadowlords is required, unless someone has some pull with the GM's... In my opinion I don't think there should be any requirements to ride it, Its not a typical faction horse, it should be marked "vanity" or "true rare" or AT LEAST the original faction requirements from before pub-16.

Last edited:

Chaos Draconix

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just over 48 hours left guys!! Remember this auction has NO reserve and NO buyout so the highest bidder WILL own it!!

Exploit_SX

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice horse, I just might have to jump in this auction!

Chaos Draconix

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just over 24 hours before this auction ends! Please be prepared to place any last minute bids before 9:00PM EST I will be online about 30 minutes prior until the auction ends, to ensure the winning bidder can pickup the horse as soon as possible.

Thanks again and happy bidding!

Last edited:

Chaos Draconix

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just an update, my shard is having an end of winter event that starts @ 8PM and it will be the first event I am able to attend since coming back to UO so I am really looking forward to attending it, I will do my best to monitor any last minute bids, but as a fail safe, any bid that takes place after 9PM the winning bid will be based on the timestamps on the buyers post, the winning bid will be the last bid posted that goes an entire 10 minutes without being outbid. I am pretty sure that is how it would typically take place, but since I'm brand new here I just wanted to clarify, mainly for my own piece of mind:)

Thanks everyone!

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Multi Dwagon, if it makes you feel any better, I saved a fortune on my car insurance....oh and I got a heck of a deal on green horse!! WOOT!!......just sayin'

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry Dwagon, I humbly apologize for my earlier post. It is not like me to gloat. But dang what a great deal! Very happy!

cre8

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a purple one of these....I might be willing to sell. Its PP and need rank 2 to ride but no taming required.

cre8

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
message me or reply if there is interest in purple horse! :)
:whip: