• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Pre-patch Golem PC

• Thread starter house4saleUO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

house4saleUO

Whats the going rate for them? It is pre-patch and will not take any damage with 100% poison wep.

Thx Bai of Baja

A

Asahina Yajinden

last i read was 10 mil..... but somone posted you could achieve the same thing w spellweaving spell, and an arctic ogre lord.

imo somone isn't always gonna swap around skill's let alone train up weaving just to train other skill's right?

so probably someone would still buy it i got one tucked away myself and was offered 10 mil for it recently.

H

house4saleUO

last i read was 10 mil..... but somone posted you could achieve the same thing w spellweaving spell, and an arctic ogre lord.

imo somone isn't always gonna swap around skill's let alone train up weaving just to train other skill's right?

so probably someone would still buy it i got one tucked away myself and was offered 10 mil for it recently.
hey thx for the help. Bai of baja

Z

zorrah

Sorry in advance for hijacking the thread.. but can you define 'pre-patch golem'? I have a golem that's been stabled for approximately 6-7 years.. can I assume that this is, indeed pre-patch? Also, is there a way to check if it's GM-made, and if it is not, is it worth anything?

Sorry for so many questions, I returned to the game some time ago and things are still completely confusing to me. >.<

A

Asahina Yajinden

Hi, yeah the easiest way to tell if it's a pre patch is if it takes damage from a 100% poison weapon or not.
no dmg from a 100 % poison weap it's a pre patch.... i'd say a 6-7 yr would def be a pre one.
as far as gm made that i don't know maybe by loring it? (can you use animal lore on a construct ?)

i don't rem on what patch it was they changed it, but it's alot handier than having to heal the golem to continue training!!!

T

Turdnugget

You only need about 55 SW to get an arctic ogre lord... that's not a half bad idea. I might do that in the future to train =)

Thanks for the great idea.

R

RichDC

You only need about 55 SW to get an arctic ogre lord... that's not a half bad idea. I might do that in the future to train =)

Thanks for the great idea.
It is without a doubt the best way to do it...take a friend tamer along and get him to lore them...you can get artic ogre lords at gm/gm. the one i used was 99.7/99.5 shot up!!!

T

Turdnugget

Ya, glad someone mentioned it. Now I've got an easy way to do archery... =) Dryad bow with self repair and a 100% psn resist arctic ogre lord... Now I just gotta pack on thousands of arrows and I can plunk away for hours.

Z

zorrah

Hi, yeah the easiest way to tell if it's a pre patch is if it takes damage from a 100% poison weapon or not.
no dmg from a 100 % poison weap it's a pre patch.... i'd say a 6-7 yr would def be a pre one.
as far as gm made that i don't know maybe by loring it? (can you use animal lore on a construct ?)

i don't rem on what patch it was they changed it, but it's alot handier than having to heal the golem to continue training!!!
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

A

Asahina Yajinden

damn!!!! maybe i shoulda just kept quiet now no ones gonna buy ping... oh well he'll just stay in the stable poor unloved ping... *sigh's*:sad4:

H

house4saleUO

damn!!!! maybe i shoulda just kept quiet now no ones gonna buy ping... oh well he'll just stay in the stable poor unloved ping... *sigh's*:sad4:
Well hate to say it folks but its only a matter of time before the Devs nerf the Artic Lords. Same way the did golems. Once they see peeps using them for training they will nerf them. Gl though