• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Pre patch 2slot nightmare, and 2x 2slot Bakes

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya!

Ive got several old pets that i might want to sell. Just reactivated and have no idea where all my gold went so im broke for the first time in 20 years :)
I have no Idea of the value so a PC would be great from someone whos got an estimate. Or even a bid if someone is actually interested.
Pets are on EU all 3 of them 2 slotters with stats/resists as shown in the picture. None of the pets have been trained.

any idea?

Attachments

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got a couple of offers in PM varying betwen 30 and 70 mil for the nightmare.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NM could get 100M That one is pretty good. Or split at 85M if in hurry.

Bakes are meh. Id pay 25M each on Atl but you could get 50M if someone does not have one and wants as a novelty. The 89 fire resist is 1 point off max.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Pawain!
I just reactivated my other account and allso found prepatch WW's, banes and a dreadmare. Are these allso considered to valuable? IF so any idea of what price range or what to look at in their stats?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Show the first lore screen and the resists like above.

Dread mare is most expensive then bane. WW depends on stats.

Do not start the training process on any of those.

If you had a PP Imp that would be sweet!

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Thanks Pawain!
I just reactivated my other account and allso found prepatch WW's, banes and a dreadmare. Are these allso considered to valuable? IF so any idea of what price range or what to look at in their stats?
Dreadmares usually go for 200+ M, unless they are 4 slot, then they are toast. Banes range from 120 M and go up to 200 M for str over 140-150, and higher intensities, but remember now days they start at 120 or so, again UNLESS they are 4 slot then they worth very little, if any, as they are mostly decorations. PP WWs with str overcapped (740-750+) they can go high, like 170-200 depending on buyers and pet intensity, and resists.
Banes and Dreads lose a massive amount of value as soon as you start training them, especially if you gimp them. They are best sold untrained to get the best value this way if you decide to not train them yourself and sell them.
If you decide to train yourself and keep Banes or Dreads, do not do it until you have trained at least SEVERAL Cu Sidhes or other disposable/renewable pets, and any training with PP pets you first do it in Test Center FIRST, and learn the new taming system also.
Oh..And people in-game will try to low-ball you on all PP pets and will try all sorts of things to get them, like favors, friendship, guild etc. Once they are given/sold no way to get them back.
The new taming is awesome and if you like taming you will enjoy it a lot. But..Lots to learn and its ok.
Great Taming guides in Stratics, for all pets. Also visit uo-cah.com :priceless resource for tamers.
GL and welcome back.