• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRAH reminder

P

PRAH

Tonight and tomorrow night is item drop off and check pick up for the next auction. We will be holding the next auction on Aug 23 and the next one the following Sat Aug 30 then back to every 2 weeks.

We have several players that have not picked up their checks from the last 2 auctions, please pick them up. These are the ones that need to come to the auction house: from the 7/12 auction, Loki, Ash, from the 7/26 auction, Centus, INTEL, Oak Tree, Queenie. If your item did not sell we wish to return your items to you.

Thanks see you tonight

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pleasure doing business with you, and thanks for the prompt payment. One small note of criticism though. Expecting the seller to go get a check for 5% just doesn't really cut it for me. Every other auction I've dealt with deducted the 5% fee from the payout for each item. Having people line up then telling them 'Go get a check for X before you get your money' isn't really all that professional, nor is it the way RL and other ingame auction houses are run.

Yes, it's a bit more work to calculate each payout and cut the check(s) accordingly, but that's part of the job of running an auction.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I've had fun so far at your auctions and you do a pretty good job of it. I'm just providing constructive criticism. I mentioned it when I picked up my checks tonight but since then I've talked to two other people who felt the same. Since I didn't think either would say anything, I figured I would since I'm always shooting my mouth off anyways :danceb:

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well you got the shooting your mouth off part right, and I agree having to go get a check was a bit inconvenient. Can't complain about the money I made though. :)

N

NewThunder

well you got the shooting your mouth off part right, and I agree having to go get a check was a bit inconvenient. Can't complain about the money I made though. :)
I actually prefer bringing a check, It would seem to me it makes much less work for the auction house, and isnt' that time consuming enough already. All you have to do is simply ICQ PRAH and ask how much your check needs to be.

P

PRAH

I actually prefer bringing a check, It would seem to me it makes much less work for the auction house, and isnt' that time consuming enough already. All you have to do is simply ICQ PRAH and ask how much your check needs to be.
We had not set up an ICQ# just did not think of it, but we do have one now.

ICQ 355 021 147:danceb:

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not a big deal, just my personal preference. That and the fact that you can always wind up having a customer who is flat broke and hence using the auction to raise money ;)

ICQ added to my list.

P

PRAH

It's not a big deal, just my personal preference. That and the fact that you can always wind up having a customer who is flat broke and hence using the auction to raise money ;)

ICQ added to my list.
We would relax the rule for someone that is (flat broke) all they have to do is say so. We work with foks.