• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] PP / Legacy Pets

dallasar

Visitor
Hi Everyone,

I've got what I think are some pretty middle of the road pre-patch/legacy pets, that I'd like to possibly sell if anyone is interested.

2 3rd generation WW (they grunt, will eat gold, and have pre-patch amounts of strength). 1 is pure, 1 is not pure. The non pure WW is probably the strongest of the pets based upon what I've read, but he's still far from perfect.

2 non pure legacy mares, both middling intensity - one short mane one long.

I'm not entirely saavy enough to use the calculator, but I've attached the lore screenshots here.

I'm on Chesapeake and would be motivated to sell them individually or as a lot. Also interested in trades - especially for a Davies' Locker!

Attachments

Last edited:

dallasar

Visitor
I do, yes, sorry - the pics are a jumble, but I'm also putting it here in text to hopefully make it easier.

Hits: 451
Stam: 126
Mana: 406
Str: 751
Dex: 126
Int: 406

I figured he was the better of the two since his str is much higher than #2.