• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Power to the Lureless!

• Thread starter toontownhappy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

toontownhappy

Allison Wonderland and I both have lurelesses as our first toons. We dragged them out of their respective boxes today and duo'd a coin mint.
Without unites or SOSs.
Quite possibly the best mint ever.
Thanks for the adventure, O Lureless Buddy!
See? Lureless toons CAN do stuff!

Attachments

L

Loopy Moe 27

Congratulations! I have lure (and i can't live without it) so i really can't imagine how u guys did that. Great Job! :lick:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:lick: Occasionally, a lureless can get lucky. Even more rarely, two can! This thread proves it! Now if YOU had been one of those lureless, I can't imagine how terrible the aftermath would've been!

S

soupandquackers

As long as you arent multicolored in the end. Especially dark blue and light blue.:p

A

alisagrace86

wow congrats....i can't imagine going lureless.....esp if u like to do baby buildings alone u can't trap and lure urself haha :hahaha:

Y

YoungUn

Woo hoo, go Lureless! I got no lure myself on my main toon, so I know how rough, um, fun stuff like that can be. :D

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot!! My main toon is lureless too and I've had some grand times with her! And with Young when we both went lureless. :D We didnt kill each other too often did we? :lol:

Lureless toons unite!