• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Power Longsword, Vanquishing Battle Axe, Mystic Viking Sword and Helmet with 90 Bless Charges - What would they sell for on Origin server?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The weapons are old and rare aswell, but no idea about prices on them.

Alaric

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
No, the weapons are from an invasion event. They are something like 15 years newer than the 'original' vanquishing weapons. You can tell because things like 'life leech' and 'use best weapon skill' did not exist pre-AoS. They are absolutely garbage. Perhaps if you save them for another 20 years. [Unlikely]

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think all of the original vanq and power wepons lost theire name if any survived it was not many those mystiq wepons are still pretty old the event was around 2006-2008 or something
Helmet is pre aos (pre 2003)

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not sure what the helmet would go for but would offer 5mil just going to place it on a display case

Alaric

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
1638493171705.png

This is one I happened to find laying around, I forget the real translation but this would be something like 'mighty accurate silver fortified' - so yeah the names went away - I think at one point the ones that were never 'item IDd' still said "a magic ___" but I think that also went away as I havent seen one in ages

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
the only way those weapons will be worth something really is if they do another event/beserkers/invasion where those weapons do more damage than a normal one