• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*pouts* I can't reach it

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was told this basket can be stolen, and sometimes it is there, and sometimes not, which would lead me to believe that what I heard was correct

there is no point at which my arms are long enough to grasp it... "You must be standing next to an item to steal it!"

what am I doing wrong?

basket in Yew

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that might be one of the ones you can only get by eating the fruit, then you get an empty basket.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, sorry, you can't get that one. The daily rare one spawns at the other end of that table. You missed it.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You just grab the second one up aswell. Doesnt work to steal it since its free to grab. At least I think thats how it works. (In doom when people have stolen the rock and just left it you get some message about that it cant be stolen.)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of the daily rares need stealing skill, just get there first and pick them up. Check the notes at the end of the opening post in the sticky for other 'quirks' to the items.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well dang! I've never seen two on that table

shows ya how late I sleep in, doesn't it? :eyes:;)

thanks everyone!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Can you spot the 6 differences in these two seemingly alike pictures? ;)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
shot the pic in Trammel, but check for the basket in Felucca ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basket spawns in the same place on both facets. My book has 2 runes for it.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's one. Here's the complete list: :scholar:

1: Picture #1 is in tram, the other is in fel
2: Different characters in each picture
3: The portrait of the dancer in picture one is in an red oak frame, the other is in a brown oak frame.
4: Picture #1 only has one fruit basket on the table, the other has 2
5: Picture #1 shows the map, the other doesn't
6: The roast pig in picture one is cooked perfectly, the pig in picture 2 is slightly over cooked and just a bit dried out. (That was the hardest one to find, only the most keen observers would notice that one.)

:D:D

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's one. Here's the complete list: :scholar:

1: Picture #1 is in tram, the other is in fel
2: Different characters in each picture
3: The portrait of the dancer in picture one is in an red oak frame, the other is in a brown oak frame.
4: Picture #1 only has one fruit basket on the table, the other has 2
5: Picture #1 shows the map, the other doesn't
6: The roast pig in picture one is cooked perfectly, the pig in picture 2 is slightly over cooked and just a bit dried out. (That was the hardest one to find, only the most keen observers would notice that one.)

:D:D
You made me :lol:, I do a lot of those little spot the difference games though. :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa chefs obviously prefer their pork to be a bit more 'well done' than Legends :D

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The OP is correct! You can obtain the second basket, and with out eating it. I have seen it taken several times.

However I have never been able to reach it myself. I have even tried using the magincia rubble stairs to no avail.

Yaaa.....there must be a trick to it. I have been under the impression you need help(3rd party) to get it.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
woke up a bit early this morning, decided to go see if those plates of food were there in the huts south of Brit..... sonofagun, they were :D got all of them, so I'm pretty much set for plates now

since those were available, decided to jump around and see what else hadn't been lifted yet, and holy cow! got that east fruit basket! so now I'm figuring my luck is pretty much used up, but off to Buc's den to check for the rocks..... dang!! gottem! that's only the second time I've found them there

so by now, yeah, I've used up my luck for a month, at least, but I push on..... the tall candle is there! my first ever! and there's no lich in the room! yeehaaa! and the closed barrel ! also a first!! and the mummies didn't notice me!

also got to eat the basket in Buc's den at the smithy and take that while I was nabbing the silver wire in the barrel

so yeah, if you're on Legends and you need any of these things, for a while now they're gonna be there waiting for ya, cause I'm sure I have used up all my lucky streaks for quite some time