• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Alchemy] Potion or Poison?

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is the ability to make the Parasitic Poison and Darkglow Poison as titled on the bottles. To make the Vial of Vitriol and Bottle of Ichor they ask for one of theese items and regs. When attempting to make, get a message I'm missing a Parasitic Potion or Darkglow Potion. There is nothing on the alky tool for potions so is this a typo in the code glitching crafting, done by some code mage intern?

Gargoyles and night vision go hand and hand. I'd like to make the Ichor instead of punking spiders for days on end just for a supply.

S

Seasseragh

Those are called "Earthen Mixtures" and need a recipe from Heartwood, parasitic plant and luminescent fungi (from Lumberjacking tree) are their ingredients.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And to make Ichor it askes for a Drarkglow Poison and 30SS. When attempting to craft it, get lacking message. Says ya need a Darkglow Potion to complete.

Same goes for making the Vitriol. List Parasitic Poison and then message about not having Parasitic Potion.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So just to clarify...you have in your pack one parasitic poison and 30 nightshade and when you try to make the vial of vitriol it does not recognize you having the parasitic poison and tells you you are lacking the parasitic POTION (with a TI not an IS in the middle) I know I made one of these before when that patch came out but sure enough as I tested this out right now there seems to be something screwy with this and it won't allow me to make them. It could be the spelling thing who knows. I would submit as a bug.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is the ability to make the Parasitic Poison and Darkglow Poison as titled on the bottles. To make the Vial of Vitriol and Bottle of Ichor they ask for one of theese items and regs. When attempting to make, get a message I'm missing a Parasitic Potion or Darkglow Potion. There is nothing on the alky tool for potions so is this a typo in the code glitching crafting, done by some code mage intern?

Gargoyles and night vision go hand and hand. I'd like to make the Ichor instead of punking spiders for days on end just for a supply.

Hail I'm having the same problem. I have 5 bottles of Parasitic Poison potion and 100 nightshade and empty bottles.

It says, "You need a parasitic potion to make that."

-Lorax