• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Potentially Liquidating

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
back in that UO is boring mode. Considering fielding offers on some of my suit pieces. some top end jewels and stuff in here. and that sexy hatchet... and a fel atlantic yew gate house.

toss me some offers, i havent decided if i'll sell anything yet, but its worth a look.

#1 pending to kiss of death 500m
#2 SOLD
#4 SOLD
#5 SOLD
#7 SOLD
#9 SOLD
#11 SOLD
#12 SOLD
#13 SOLD
#14 SOLD
#18 SOLD
#20 SOLD
#22 SOLD
#25 SOLD

Fel Atlantic Yew Moongate, guard zone in front of steps.

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good offers, I'll be selling at least a couple things here. Just giving it a bit more time for people to see.

Definitely see 5 and 20 going since they aren't incorporated into any suits right now

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
They do exist!
Been waiting to see some legendary jewelry pre patch, no durability, lasts forever. Very curious to see how much this piece goes for, Good luck with sale- free bump

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sent some PMs out to high offers on a few of the items

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
#5 is SOLD. im on/around right now if anyone else wants to get at some stuff. so far the offers on 1/2/7/11 havent blown me away enough to sell, but most everything else is fair game. 7 is getting there tho...

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
current offers on items 1 and 2 and 11 are:

1: 250m
2: 350m
11: 200

got multiple people who offered me 350 on Number 2 at like the same time... ready to let go of 2 if someone feels like beating it. i'll give it until tomorrow night on 2, probably 1 too. feel free to pry away 1 and 11 while ur at it fellas.

@Kiss Of Death @jrede23 @BBear @Makaveli @Tier 5 Dog

That reminds me... there's still some pretty nice pieces here!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
#2 is now an auction - ends 9pm EST tomorrow Tuesday August 18th. 10 min rule applies. Current/Starting bid 350m to @Tier 5 Dog going based on icq timestamps.

Last edited: