• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Posts In Developer Feed Subforum No Longer Link Back To Original Post?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The title pretty much says it all. I noticed that the posts in the Dev Feed forum made after February no longer contain a link to take you to the original of the dev's post so that you can read the posts that prompted the dev's post.

Would it be possible to bring back this extra bit of information? I doubt that I'm the only person who likes to read the dev posts in their original context, rather than pulled out and isolated so you really don't know what else was being discussed at the time.

Thanks!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
The functionality was lost when we upgraded everything. We have to hire a developer to make a new add-on, but only when we have the resources available to do so. It's on the wish list.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The title pretty much says it all. I noticed that the posts in the Dev Feed forum made after February no longer contain a link to take you to the original of the dev's post so that you can read the posts that prompted the dev's post....
I'll see if I can find a way to 'fudge' it.
This little up-arrow (shown in the below picture) will take you back to the quoted post in the original thread.
Arrow for Quote.jpg
Most Dev posts are in response to someone else, so it should cover most of the Dev Feed posts.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Wow. Good call, @Barry Gibb.

Will keep it on the wish list, but good work around I'd never have noticed.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) thanks Barry, I was aware of that, I've added links back to the posts since there isn't always a quote.