• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Postponed: The Catskills Summer Games

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have been trying, up to this very hour, to pull together the rest of the needed persons and resources to host these multi-faceted events this evening. Unfortunately, it has not proved possible as the dreaded "RL" has - once again - taken much of my time lately.

In the end, it will make my RL much more calm and routine and allow me to return with greater attention to my therapy and enjoyable time in Ultima.

I am on Holiday 8/26/16-9/4/16 -- so to best facilitate these games, to allow for a restructure of prizes, the necessary headcount on personnel to help make it happen and to finish the remaining two locations - I will push back these events until mid-September.

There are a number of wonderful people and events on Catskills to keep you entertained, without me, I am sure.

So please accept my most sincere apologies and look for the event to be rescheduled for September.

Thank you.