• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post your Templates and Tactics here!

G

Now that AoS has been out for a while, and since we need a place for people to post their templates and tactics, this will be the thread to do that.

PLEASE DO *NOT* POST QUESTIONS OR COMMENTARY IN THIS THREAD!!

This thread is meant for people to post their templates with tips on how they play that character (tactics). If you have a question, please start a different thread or send a PM to the person that posted the template that interests you.

Posts commenting on or asking questions in this thread will be deleted.

M

Mad Hater

Hail, And Good Day.
My Bard/Tamer Role Player
Taming 110 Music 100
Lore 105 Beg 87
Provok 110 Camping 100
Music 110 Fish 100
Peace 110 Cook 83
Magery 80 (95 ring)
Vet 80 (90)
Arr, My Role Player will be roaming Atlantic Soon ::grin::

B

BillSnow

My template is strictly pvm...
only 3 yrs so only 715 cap

120 music
120 discord
120 peace
120 provocation
110 magery
100 meditation
25 tactics (for a little damage boost with a good mage weapon)

S

Scrunge

2nd year player.

115 music
110 provoke
110 peace
110 discord
100 mage
90 med
75 eval

as for tactics...run, peace, heal, run some more, heal if needed.....if all else fails, keep running

G

Mage Bard

120 Music
120 Provocation
120 Peacemaking
115 Magery
115 Eval Int
115 Meditation

(the magery skills will hopefully be 120 some day /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif)

Tamer Bard

120 Music
GM Provocation
GM Peacemaking
GM Magery
GM Taming
GM Animal Lore
GM Veterinary

"Pure" Mage Bard

110 Music
110 Provocation
110 Peacemaking
110 Discordance
100 Magery
100 Eval Int
80 Meditation

As for bard tactics: The main is "think and move in circles" - the rest is knowing how to dance the bard's dance of death... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

M

MalicenLoki

Mal is:
110/110 Magery
115/115 Eval
110/110 Med
115/115 Prov
111/115 Peace
106/120 Music
47ish Resist
715 cap
92str 39dex 114int +20 stat scroll

Currently, tho Mal's house is in tram, he roams fel as a leather farmer, playing to the dragons he both loves and respects. He frequents the lake in Destard, where he gazes at his reflection and dreams of days when he will find more flattering clothes with higher luck.

Altho well versed in the ways of magic, Mal relies primarily on his bardic skills and a swift mount to subdue his massive leather clad audience, holding his magic arts in reserve for for the oft used, "In Vas Mani" spell. Altho his current garb is quite lucky (868), it is of little use as protection and binds him so as to prevent meditation.

While roaming looking for those to entertain, Mal carries a sword of magery, that adds 11% fire resist. But during his performance, he prefers to traded that sword out for a golden one, which is very lucky.

A patient man, Mal prefers to adress an audience of two, and then slowly look for single additions to his audience. Often Mal will pacify the more brutish in his audience and add to thier dance card to bring the whole crowd to the same level. Tho, sometimes he prefers to arrange large groups in a chain, where all the center audience members have two dance partners, and those on the ends hold hands with only one. These two on the end, he likes to pair up after the others retire, while he collects his "tips" for his evenings' performance.

Due to Mal's wandering ways, even when he is alone, he is often "psychically linked" to many of the more rogueish of Sosaria. This so that he may generously sharing those trinkets he comes across which are of value. Such generosity has earned him a swift response, should he send out a cry for aid. Whole armies of the less reputable have been known to arrive, should the unwelcome attempt to interfer with his performance. Even the leather he piles around Destard is covetously watched over by these sorts, as they prize the wares these become.

On occasion, Mal will find himself cornered by bravado, and forced by his own bragadocious ways into attending a "champion spawn". For these events, he will always change into more comfortable attire, which provides a more durable response to agressive actions. His magic arts will carry Mal thru most of an early spawn. Tho he is frequently known to play a passive tune to the masses to aid in spell casting concentration. Always one to plan ahead, Mal will often hide a keg of some explosive concoction and a bag fulla bottles near by, as it is Mal's feeling that the champoins arrival should be properly celebrated with a "bang".

Being a rogue and a rebel at heart, Mal does have a "grab bag" of little tricks he likes to employ as circumstances around him shift and attempt to get out of hand. These, however, will be left to another time, as the reader who has made it this far, is deserving of a rest. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

ShiblyMcShib

100 Cartography
100 Eval
100 Lockpicking
100 Magery
100 Med
120 Music
120 Provo
(includes a few pieces of jewlrey)
Wooo

J

Joshua-NV

The "everybody hates me 'cause I play for fun and not obscene amounts of loot" peacemaker template:

Musicianship
Peacemaking
Fencing
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing

. . . That's right, no magery, no 1337 taming. . . just pure inconvenient fun.

G

Almost the same as mine:

Music
Peace
Resist
Fence
Tac
Anat
Heal
15 magery [vet bonus] for recalling with scrolls.

100str 100dex 25int.

Its a handy template because if a monster is getting the better of you you can peace it and back up untill your bandage kicks in.
Rinse and repeat where necessary /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

N

Nivek Senoj

My Catskills Warrior/Bard

110 Swords
110 Anat
110 Tactics
110 Music/scrolled t0 115
110 Provoke/scrolled t0 115
100 Heal/to 110
50 magery, and dropping

101/112/12

My bard is too stupid to use any but the most simple spells, so you can imagine how he feels about vert smart mage/bards. Although, he holds peace/discord bards in higher contempt.

I have tried to talk to him about this, but he doesn't really understand any words with more than one syllable

S

stevendw

My Template:
115\120 Peace (115)
115\120 Music (110)
115\120 Taming (85 base, 102 mod)
115\120 Animal Lore (115)
115 Vet\120 (70 :[ )
100 Magery (99)
The \120 is for if i ever get a chance to get the PS, then I will pursue the 120.

This is byfar my funnest char. I can take most anything with him. I can solo up to 3 dragon at a time, I can also solo bloods and balrons with no problem. Iv even did devourers fairly easy. When I actually get to my finished template, I think I will have more fun that ever! You should try it, very fun. I cant remember the last time I died either.

K

Ka Ching

Bard Tailor

Gm+ Tailoring
Gm+ Provok
Gm+ Music
Gm Tactics
Gm Anatomy
90 Fencing
78 Healing
24 Magery- for recall only

Great Temp, fun to.

G

Here's Leighs template...

Taming 120
Lore 120
Vet 120
Magery 100
Music 120 (currently 107+)
Peace 120
The rest are in med atm.
With this character i can go anywhere and if i have a pet with me, which is umm.....always!, i can kill anything. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
If i could just get 120 prov onto her she'd be perfect /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

F

Flying_Ninja

120 provoke
120 music
120 magery
120 eval
120 meditation
and 110 resist (made long ago from when resist was useful)

this is more of a fel bard template as I do pvp/pvm with this character

F

Fearlessohio

ok laugh if you want but this is a trial template:

102/110 peace
102/110 music
49/110 provo (with jewlery)
106/110 necro (with jewlery)
gm Spirit Speak
gm Focus
gm med
this was a trial char... think he will be usefull more when he gets provo up higher

D

Darcan

Well since there is no Pally/Bard here i guess i'll post my template:

115 Music
115 Peace
110 Fencing
110 Tactics
90 Chivalry
60 Focus
100 Meditation

He will ONLY be used in PvM - and he's on my "noob" account so no vet skill points to distribute...

The gameplan is to peace away, cast EoO/consecrate weapon and then puncture the poor beast with my dagger or kryss - i would have loved to get some Disco in it as well - and might still do it - but as of now I think I need the mana more

D

dageyap

hi guys, my pure bard template is this :-

- 110/110 music ( cant get 120 PS /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif )
- 110.4/115 provo (cant get 120 PS -.- )
- 114.6/120 peacemake ( I am so happy when my friend gave it to me /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif )
- 107/120 discordance (again my friend gave it to me but too bad I am lazy to go train plus the lag spike never end in Balhae /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif )
- 110/110 magery ( for casting EV with less failure)
- 115/115 meditation

always get ready to tab the peacemake button when U going or recalling into dungeon from outside like Destard(dragons might be waiting for U by the entrance) or any cave or dungeon or Doom, peacemake can save your little fragile life . /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

R

Radon

705 skill pts 240 stats

At Cap-
Provo 120
Music 120
Eval 120
Magery 110
Med 115

Below Cap-
Resist 100 (cap 110)
Chiv 20 (cap 100)heal only after ressing

Zero skills
Peace 0 (cap 115)
Disc 0 (cap 120)

----------
int 125
str 100
Dex 15

Playstyle:
I have multiple accounts for housing and this is my 4th oldest out of 5 accounts.
- Seige Perilous player.
- Template was designed for PvM who will need to survive Champ spawns and solo hunts in Destard and Blood Dungeon. Both spots are frequented by PKs and there is really no place on the shard where a pure PvM template will work.
- 120 Eval and 125 int provide a lot of damage vs players.
- 120music/120prov are most used in balrons vs succubus, RC vs RC, Shadow Dragon vd Shadow Dragon, Balron vs Balron(used it at blackthorne scenario)
- Other than gold I usually wear a 500 luck suit and try to get FC/FCR items while hunting the big guys.
- PvP style is totally defense but can be a full PvP template if I use my firehorn as a combo item, the 1 second delay is a pain though.
i.e. Exp, EB, Poison, Firehorn.
- the 20 Chivalry is for quick recovery after I die and need to get back to my body. Best used in t2a and deep in a dungeon. Works well with Self Res from the Sacrifice virtue.

M

MortAnge

Well, mine is a Mage-Peace-Tamer template with no tactics yet (just started muscianship/peacemaking)..

85.6 Lore (cap 110)
105 Taming (cap is 110)
110 Magery
90 Vet
80 Med
30.1 Peace
30.9 Muscianship

K

Khir

Well, Khir template is like this:

Cartography 100 / 100
Lockpicking 100 / 100
Magery 100 / 100
Meditation 100 / 100
Musicianship 110 / 110
Peacemaking 100 / 100
Provocation 94 / 110

thats it! =]

K

KoldesOfBrit

Hi, I have two bards, one is;

Peacin' Pally

Anatomy 100 (locked)
Tactics 100 (locked)
Chivalry 80 (locked)
Mace Fighting 97.1 (going to 100)
Focus 100 (locked)
Music 95.2 (going to 115)
Peacemaking 80 (going to 115)

This guy basically/ is going to peace the big stuff, and just start slashing away with all of the slayers I have.
Seems like more fun then my tamer /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Tamer:

Taming 100 (locked)
Lore 100 (might go down to 95 for room)
Music 100 (locked)
Peacemaking 105.3 (going to 110)
Provocation 104.1 (going to 110) (gonna use +5 gift hehe)
Magery 100 (locked)
Vet 95 (locked)

This guy is a decent money maker, just peace the big guy and the next words are "all kill". Works really well.. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
The only problem is no med, but with peace, provo and pets, I cut down on the spells I cast.

L

Lycian

Musicianship
Discordance
Provocation
Magery
Meditation
Hiding
Stealth

I plan on just 7xing the char - none of that 110, 120 bull crap, :p
anyways.. would this template work? or is there a flaw with it?
Btw, this char had it's template changed multiple times, and his stats are:

Str: 60
Dex: 100
Int: 65

Any comments or criticism is appreciated:)

K

KnightsBane

Jetra, siege tailor bard, one of 2 accounts, the other being KnightsBane, a mace fighter.

Provocation 115 (maz 115) My monster killer skill
Music 100 (max 110) Nessesary for bard skills to work
Discord 115 (max 115) Helps me kill monsters much faster, who wants to wait all day while pks come.
Hiding 100 (max 100) Good for hiding from mean monsters and pks. This is to get the monsters to stop targeting me 100% of the time.
Tailoring almost 110 (max 110) What I do with all thosse dragon hides, used to make armor for my guild.
Magery 100 (max 100) Used to heal on the occassion that I do, the point is not to get hit very much, but sometimes I do get hit with a stray fireball. Also used to gate helping me avoid excessive encounters with pks while running through the yew wilderness. (recall does not work on siege)
Other skills 30.1 or less Cooking for meat, focus for some mana/stanima regen, resist to lower para duration.
When I die I run to the nearest shrine healer, then either go to a close to the moongate town like Luna or Skara bree to heal up, then return to spot and hide collect my things.
Because I don't get hit very much I ussually wear spined studded and maybe some luck pieces depending on how many pks I run into. I can enhance all the tailored luck armor I get too.

M

mrwarpig

Here's both of my bards:
Valmiki, archer/bard. He was going to this, but he wasn't quite finished:
Archery 115
Music 110
Provoke 110
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Healing 90
Resist 80
He's now going for this:
Archery 115
Music 110
Provoke 110
Peace 110
Tactics 100
Focus 80
Chivalry 85

Van Goeh, my new bard. He'll be like this when I finish him:
Music 110
Peace 110
Provoke 110
Discordance 110
Magery 100
Eval 60
Med 80
Focus 20

L

Lag The Rezzed

No scrolls.............

GM Music
GM Archer
GM Anat
90ish Healing
90ish Hiding
90ish Resist
89.9 Provo 105.9 with brace and ring

I started this character 3 months before I left UO 2 years ago........

He was quite proficient in camping spawns back then but now I am chased away by Paladins who kill Ogre Lords in 4-5 hits.....I spent most of my Bardic life on the OL island in Despise and running back and forth in Destard. He allowed me to buy my first house quicker then any of my other characters that had a year and a half headstart.

S

SumOne

Howdy, my Template Will become this, just gotta get the final points....
Music-120
Provo-120
Peace-120
Dicord-120
Healing-110
Anatomy-110
Magery-20 (Just my Vet rewards, could take out healing/anatomy 100/100)

Really fun char, i enjoy the diffrence Scenarios i can endure

G

Well my "main" Bard has the skills:

120 provo
120 music
110 magery
110 eval int
110 med
GM resist
45 chivalry ( very useful if you have high karma and your regs where looted after you have been flamed)

Well what can i say...this bard template is more like a combat bard he has some pvp abilties...i went for that template while i was training provo in fel

S

StudyBreak

Hey gang, I've posted this character on the t-hunter forum, but I'd like to share this template with all of you. So far, this character is an incredible t-hunter. I'm able to solo lvl 4s and will be able to do lvl 5s once I get my lockpicking up. Below is my template for Aleph Null, on Napa:

Carto 100
Picking 97.2 (100)
Taming 74 + 26 jewels = 100
Lore 100
Magery 100
Music 100
Peace 115 (120)

Str 100
Dex 20
Int 125
(+15 scroll + 5 AoS)

All I do is make my pet stay a screen over from the chest. After invising when the chest is dug up, I run back to my pet, and try to draw the spawn one at a time until they're all gone. If they all come running, I area peace so I can draw their life bars easier, then target peace them. I'm doing lvl 4 maps (ogre lords, lich lords, elder gazers, dread spiders, daemons, etc) with just a mare, and having absolutely no problems getting through them easily. He wears a mana-regen 7 100% LRC suit (no jewels), so he has absolutely no problem with mana.

Lockpicking is a pancake though - at 97.2 new and lucky to get more than 0.2-0.3 gains per day after doing chests for two hours!

If anyone has any questions, let me know - this char is a lot of fun!

Aleph Null

S

ShadowLS

my template-
Taming 101(110..maybye heh)
Lore 115
vet 91 (maybye 110)
Magery 90(100)
provo 120
music 113 (120)
works great i can do jsut about anything

M

MaryJane420

Just wanted to share with everyone my archers abilities....hehe.

Music 115(105 wearing +10 brac)
Provoke 115 (100 wearing +15 ring)
Archery 100
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Healing 90
Chivalry 60
Focus 60
Skill points 715

Armor:
68/61/63/69/47
Stamina Increase 8
Stamina Regeneration 1
Mana Regeneration 1
Hp Regeneration 1
Hp Increase 3
Luck 68 (dont think that helps much though...lol)

Jewelry:
Ring: +15 Provoking
+3 Strength
Damage Increase 17%

Bracelet: +10 Music
H.C.I 9%
Damage Increase 5%

Strength 68 (+3 from ring)
Dex 88
Int 51

OK... thats about it I think

D

DarkElfKing

Hmmm, why not. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Glorious Lord Crocodile Hunter

110/110 lore
100.1/110 taming
102.2/110 vet
110/110 music (looking for a 115 scroll)
115/115 peace
100.9/110 'voke
the rest in magery

I spend alot of time fighting bloods, training my pets and farming gold/items. Helps that I have 1030 luck (1115 in 16 days, luck necklace /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif ) I Also hunt Arctic Ogre Lords and WW's in Ice dungeon. I have killed so many WW's in one day, that I was no longer getting any fame off all but every fourth or fifth one or so, heh. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I spent a couple hours the other day stalking shadow wyrms, 2nd lvl destard. That was a blast but at the time I only had 110/110 peace/music, and it wasn't quite as reliable as I would have liked, my 7xgm drag died a couple times /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif , so went out and got a 115 peace scroll.

I have run the gauntlet a few times and that's fun with my 6xgm WW, though I don't use me barding skills there much, 'cept for the lesser spawn.

I have gotten a few pieces of 1/3 jewelry off bloods and WWs, and quite a few 80+ luck items. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

D

dran

I'm still a peace/tamer in training, but the template goes like this:

100 Animal Lore
100 Animal Taming
90 Vet
90 Meditation
100 Magery
120 Peace Making
100 Musician

Mostly to tame pets easily and stay alive =)

A

ArcAnjul

Fencer/Bard (4 Month Old Account)

112/120 Fencing
98 /120 Peace
101/120 Music
100/100 Parry
100/100 Tactics
70 /70 Chiv
70 /70 Healing

Working towards those Championship Spawns!

G

Viva LaMusica of Chesapeake. Doom baby.
Provo is on the way up. Gonna drop tact, anat back to gm, chiv back to 80 and healing back to 90. 715 skill points to play with, soon to be 720.

Archery 115.0
Anatomy 110.0
Tactics 110.0
Healing 94.7
Musicianship 94.2
Chivalry 90.6
Hiding 53.5
Provocation 56.7

Str 100
Dex 105 (+8 Hunter's Headdress)
Int 45

G

General Black

My champ spawn bard that me just made with the 6th char slot.

120 Music
120 Peace
120 Provo
120 Magery
120 Med
120 Magic Resist

With 120 magery and med i can pull evs out pretty quick and when the spawn gets tougher, provo it all to attack each other. Peace is so u dont get killed when you fail provo. The magic resist is so u can run away if reds show up and not get para ganked to death.

I

imported_Malforce

Requiem:
120 Music
120 Peace
120 Discord
120 Archery
120 Tactics
80 Chivalry
40 Focus

90 Str
100 Dex
60 Int

Bombadil:
120 Music
120 Peace
120 Prov
120 Magery
120 Eval
120 Med

100 Str
15 Dex
110 Int

(These are templates, not my skills...I'm still working *grins*)

I've been considering dropping Bombadil's eval for discord.

On the tactics side, With Requiem it's easy, just like any other archer, except your target doesn't fight back. Bombadil, same old thing, EVs do most of the work for you.

X

Xunlyn

Bard/Archer (work in progress)
100 Archery
100 Chivalry
100 Focus
100 Musicianship
100 Peacemaking
100 Provocation
100 Tactics.

Bard/Tamer
115 Peacemaking
115 Musicianship
100 Magery
100 Meditation
100 Taming (plus jewlery to 105)
100 Animal Lore
100 Veterinary

Tmap Bard
100 Carto
100 Lockpicking
100 Peacemaking
100 Musicianship
100 Magery
100 Meditation
100 Evaluate Intel.

S

shadow_Slayer

120 Peace
120 Provoke
120 Music
120 Magery
120 MEd
120 Eval

Might consider Discord but it seems pretty useless

E

Elyssar

Disco isn't useless...it's awesome. I highly impressed a friend with my disco-mage's ability to nuke discorded bloods, heh.

Disco mage:
110 magery
110 eval
100 music (gonna scroll it to something once his disco is higher)
97.9 disco, want 120 but can't find scroll...
100 meditation
50 resist (gm maybe)
leftover in focus, though considering tacking peace into this template so things will stand still while he's blasting them.

G

My bard is a provoke only bard:

120 Provo
120 Music
115 Med
110 Magery
110 Eval Intel
100 Magic Resist
45 Focus

Lots of running, invising, and dying on this template, but one should be able to take on just about anything in PvM and put up a fight in PvP. Not for players with bad connections!

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arion of [SI], Baja:

Mainly PvM, though he resides in Felucca, so the occasion PvP situation....
2 year acct. (710 cap)

120 Music (120)
115 Peace (120)
115 Provo (120)
110 Magery (115)
110 Med (115)
110 Eval (115)
left overs in focus

G

MY I like to fight monsters who fight each other not a scratch template

Provo 106
music 98
swords 101
tactics 100
anat 92
healing 89
parry 92

E

EJ_L

700 skillcap, 100 str / 15 dex / 110 int

120 Peace (115 now)
120 Provo (115 now, with +15 on a ring)
120 Music (115 now)
120 Discord (only 55 now)
110 Magery (done.. mainly for EVs)
100 Eval (done)
37 Med (+12 med on ring)

GM running /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

For armor I use mainly LRC, mana regen, and resist... no luck for me! This template is made for going after the biggest, baddest monsters I can find (and bard). The firehorn damage is nice, too!

V

voltxion

110 magery(to start eventually 120)
110 eval (same as magery)
100 med
110 peace(same as magery)
120 provo
120 music(hopefully have 110 now)
str:100
dex:10 eventually 30
int:125

B

BaldEagle

My bard is a warrior/provoker

Musicianship 100+
Provoking 100 +

Mace Fighting 100+
Parrying 100+
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Healing 90

Her tactic is to provoke two or more monsters onto each other and try to get them to near death around the same time hopefully leaving the one that's easier to kill for last.

I spend time in the Ilshenar dungeon that contains a lich lord, a poison elemental and an elder gazer in one room. It's always easiest to provoke the elder gazer onto one of the others, but even with 110 provoking (with jewelry) I still fail at times. If a poison elemental pargon spells it can cause havoc trying to get away from that thing and it's deadly poison.

Another tactic is to use provoking for crowd control while helping others to get to their corpse.

All in all I still have fun playing her in a lot of cases. I must say the new Ronin and Ninja can give her trouble since neither can be provoked upon.

Peace

C

Cricketlighter

I have played a little over 16 months. This is my bard/tamer on Legends.

111/115 Animal Lore
109/115 Taming
115/115 Music
115/115 Peacemaking
105/105 Magery
104/110 Veterinary
The rest in some other little areas and dropping, like focus. I was tamer mage until before winter holidays, then decided to dump for music and peace. I stored 110 evaluation and 110 meditation in a storage character.

110 strength
45 dexterity
90 intelligence

963 luck suit, which took some real time gathering piece by piece, but was it worth the wait!

I spend most of my time exploring, making gold and harvesting leather killing WW's and Hiryus, and taming unicorns and dragons and releasing them throughout Felucca hotspots like they were cruise missles. I also roleplay alot with the big Legends roleplaying guilds, Ft. Briarwood town, Fellowship of Skara Brae, and Knights of Dragon Spine.

I will do champ spawns, but anymore, only with the right players.

R

Renee The Mage

Leira of Asrai - Pacific Shard

Tamer/Bard

Taming 105 - 120 with jewelry
Animal Lore 100
Veterinary 120
Music 105 - 120 with jewelry
Peace 110
Magery 100
Meditation 80

STR 115
INT 110
DEX 10

This template allows me to peace almost anything, every time. She can also Tame all the big boys. I have 3 suits. Started with 100% LRC, but gave it up for my all 70s resist suit. Also have a Luck suit of 1074 used to hunt weapons/armor for enhancing and items for my vendors.

S

StudyBreak

Slight variation to the normal mage bard that has really worked for me:

120 music
120 provo
120 disco
120 peace
110 mage
90 poisoning
65 med

102% LRC suit with 1340 luck and +20 provo; + 5 music on jewels.

I love this template and when I'm tired of pvping I'll go farm shadow wyrms, popping a dp field under them while they're duking it out. Works really well at spawns too.

L

Lady_Tiffany

Tamer Bard

110 Music
GM Meditation
110 Peacemaking
GM Magery
GM Taming
GM Animal Lore
GM Veterinary