• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possibly Transfering

C

Caelas

Hi, I'm considering moving a character (probably my garg caster) to this shard. I'm seeking information about the community here and how it might mesh into my playstyle.

A little about me: I'm pretty casual, I've got a wife, kids, and job so my playtime is limited to evenings (6 or 7pm - around 11pm EST) I do not like PvP. I suck at it, actually. PvM is my strong point, I have some experience with roleplay and could probably adjust to that decently well. I'm inquisitive, helpful when I can be, and usually off getting myself killed by who knows what. I love events, hunts, and I get a little obsessive at times about bettering my character. :gee:

So, if you would be so kind, tell me a bit about this shard. Maybe I'll see you soon. :)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a guild sticky above with some of the guilds on the shard. Not all guilds have posted there information including us. Pretty active shard in my opinion for both pvm and pvp. Not huge and over crowded like Atlantic ( no disrespect to them ) but a good active community :) Over all from our experience since we have been xfering our guild over we have met some pretty cool peeps. There is also a public shard ventrillo ( there is also a post on the forums with the info) that you can enter and maybe meet some people that way to get more feel of the shard. Hope this helps and maybe somebody with more knowledge can give you more info.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as community goes, Cats can't be beat. Even the "bad" people are nice.

Incidentally, where are you transferring from?

C

Caelas

My characters are all on Legends...I think I have a half ass developed miner on GL...but meh.