• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Possibly selling a few things

Cyrese Tor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Shield marked with the Stamp of the Shadow Lords
A Shield with the Royal Guard Crest
A Sharpened Stick (spear graphic)
A Necromancer Wand with a Magic Glimmering Gem(cursed)
Trident of an Enslaved Merman (pitchfork graphic)
Crystal Staff of Choas replica (pixie staff graphic)
A Staff of the Seers of the Moonstone w/book
Vid De Pre-Tas earned by the Britannian Royal Spies (light blue talisman)

Im not gonna be playing for a while and decided to get rid of a few things. I have not set any buyouts as of yet but I will entertain all offers. I reserve the right to not sell for any reason.

I will be taking offers untill next Sunday unless an acceptable price is offered.
all items on Lake Superior

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I offer 125mil for the Staff of the Seers of the Moonstone w/book if you can bring it to atlantic

Cyrese Tor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pics

Im headin to work now, but ill either get pics up tonight or put them out for ingame view in my MAG house.

Thanks!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure if you decide to lock them down in your house that you detect hidden before un/locking down EACH of them. Be safe and good luck with your sale.

Cyrese Tor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, no time to make pics ATM, but they are locked down in my Mag house SE3 house. Third house north of the black glow arcane circle in Magincia.

Cyrese Tor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill have to see how things work out with other items alexander to see if its worthwhile for me to xsfer for ya, but ill let ya know.

Thanks