• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possibly Returning...

• Thread starter ericwasp08
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

ericwasp08

To everyone that knew me long ago , fill me in on the current state of the game. Is it worth coming back ?

W

Wendy Risks

I remeber ya. It depends on why ya played in 1st place? Pvp I dont see much in the changes there sence you left. What maybe 2 yrs at most ago?
Now everyone is turning in old stuff for spring cleaning most of what is differnt is on www.uo.com:thumbup:
Alot of the Pvpers went to other shards and well ya know our shard everyone knows everyone. Did ya keep your account? I have the guy on icq whom bought a few things from you if ya need his icq. Just give a hollar if ya need anything. Remeber Brit is a ghost town now and Beware of Cove, Papua, Serps & NJ fel and tram is some bad things lurking. And some strangers even stranger than you:mf_prop: In some doungens.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Eric, good to see a familar name. Yours too Wendy, its been too long hasnt it?

The PvP hasnt really changed. Same PvP is was 2 years ago and before then. It would go a long way for you too show this new generation a lesson or two.

What have you been doing since you were last here?

I just came back myself after about a year break.

S

Salty Pete

Begging is still working good.

I already made my first million, got a large tower and a bunch of stuff for it.

P

Philos

I was sort of thinking the same thing Wasp, but I don't know yet. Maybe in the fall.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Lol, wasp.. didn't you get banned from stratics for posting a million times about the free way of playing uo Lolol, funny stuff that was!

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are you thinking dude? It's no better than when you left.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one wants you back anyways Wasp. But if you DO come back, you owe me 100k still. I want my money, and the juice is still running on it. :)

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

lol must be dying as much as you use too if you are hurting for 100k... :(

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its the PRINCIPLE. And its probly 10 mil by now. Besides, I dont play uo to bake bread, my only income is killing, and you don't ever see me at the bank begging for gold like Wasp did do you? :)

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"The PvP hasnt really changed. Same PvP is was 2 years ago and before then. "

90 tactics are required to pull off a special move except for infectious strike. You can no longer prep a special while casting. Death strike archers are more of a thing of the past as well as a good portion of pvp sammys. With the last changes there is a more limited line of effective templates to use.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't say pvp sammy's are dead... just nerfed. You got a good weapon/armor for a sammy you can still do VERY well with one. I can 3 and 4 hit people with my cleaver....

T

The_Plague

I am returning also i just re-activated an old account of mine, but i have an est connection, therefore i won't be part of the sonoma community anymore, i will be starting on atlantic this time.

E

ericwasp08

Balinor man , you mean the 100k fight that ended up like this while I was a parry mage 5x'ing a 2 v 1 ? Just want to be sure we're on the same page here. :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont care enough about you to take screenshots of the 2 times I killed you before that. But nice job on the screenshot though. Makes me all warm and fuzzy you cared. :) Now wheres my 100k you worthless noob. With interest I'll take 10 mil. Get on it.

Edit: I don't know who that is there attacking you after me. That wasn't 2 on 1. It was 1 on 1. And then that noob attacked you. :) Just to be clear. I'm trying to remember exactly when that was. That was a year or two ago. Wow. 2 I think.

E

ericwasp08

It's easy for people to say things like that Bal - for instance an example : "Balinor I don't care enough about you to post the other 90 screen shots I have of me killing you" - see ? Very simple.

Moving forward - it was a 2 v 1 , you were both dexers. I was simply too fast for the both of you to stay on top of me. And yes it was probably 2 years ago if not longer - photobucket is something I rarely use anymore but have loads of screenshots on there for times just like this !!!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea who that person is and they attacked after I was already dead. So that blows that theory out of the water. Check your screenshot. I was also in my single guild Pk! which had 2 people in it. Whoever that is wasn't one of them. Besides, if I cared enough to take screens, I bet I'd have double what you have, easily. :) I think it's funny when people post a screen of me dead. It DOES happen occasionally, when the moons and planets align perfectly. Or when I go into a dungeon and fight 30 FL solo.

E

ericwasp08

I didn't say he was in your guild - people didn't have to be guilded to attack me.
As far as you taking screenshots I'm sure you do - the simple fact is you don't have any of me because you never killed me 1 v 1 - toot your horn and avoid reality in whatever way you deem fit , you will always be trying to live up to my reputation but you will never catch up to me little Balinor, no matter how hard you try :) What reputation I built up in simply AOS will be something you have been trying to build up for oh what now ? 10 years ?

Set sail for fail.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's funny when people post a screen of me dead. It DOES happen occasionally, when the moons and planets align perfectly. Or when I go into a dungeon and fight 30 FL solo.
Or when you stay on my screen for more than 5 seconds

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Wasp. Here's what I think of your pvp skill. *YAWN* You are a legend in your own mind. You know how many times I've called your name in moo teamspeak and laughed when I was the only one standing over your body? Plenty. That mage/archer of yours is a total joke. haha Btw, reactivated my account. We'll see wont we? This time I'll take screens. :)

E

ericwasp08

I think you're getting ahead of yourself Balinor - I sold my accounts over a year and a half ago - that person you saw/seen running around was obviously not me. If you would bypass your dyslexia for a moment and learn to read the post you would realize I was looking to come back and play :)

So therefore we won't see unless I actually purchase the accounts back and start playing again - which from the sounds of it - isn't worth my time.

Thank you though, your brief moment of hilarity made me chuckle. I assure you son, you have never killed me by your lonesome and I reassure you son, you never will.

N

noxyoursox

Besides, if I cared enough to take screens, I bet I'd have double what you have, easily. :) I think it's funny when people post a screen of me dead. It DOES happen occasionally, when the moons and planets align perfectly. Or when I go into a dungeon and fight 30 FL solo.
I think its funny that u have always thought of yourself to be one of the top notch pvpers to play the game....WRONG AGAIN. You suck dude...wasp would take you in 2 sec.

T

TurboTimmy

I was sort of thinking the same thing Wasp, but I don't know yet. Maybe in the fall.
Come to me Philos come to me. Not Really I Don't even play right now, but might make a come back.....again

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I resurrected Lefty to his vamp sammy state, I'll tell ya this though I hate the last PvP publish.

M

Monster-Dragon

Hi Wasp, Timboat, and Philos, I am returning for the first time in 3 months. I took a little break, but now I'm back and I love playing again, I think you guys will experience the same thing. See you out there.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anybody feel that super dragons are way overpowered or is it just me?

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*pops head in*

Don't come back wasp, I've been running around for a few days checking things out and its dumb.

PS) Balinor sucks. Once your banned they should ban the person not the account IMHO :)

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PS) Balinor sucks. Once your banned they should ban the person not the account IMHO :)
If they actually enforced that PvP would have been dead around 2000 instead declining after AoS.

Didn't Balinor get banned for something verbal? If applied equally, you, me and everyone else should be banned.

Hope you were joking.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

That wasn't 2 on 1. It was 1 on 1. And then that noob attacked you. :) Just to be clear. I'm trying to remember exactly when that was. That was a year or two ago. Wow. 2 I think.[/QUOTE said:
Thats some funny crap right there..!!! You know it was not 2v1 but in the next sentence you "trying to remember when it was" LawL! Good One :thumbsup:
Glad to see im not missing anything on Sonoma, still full of a crap load of worthless kids that have ego's that don't end!
Anyone who has to play with stealth and hiding is :lame: and needs to learn to play a real char....:next: