• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Possibly New Rp Guild

T

Talishara

I am considering creating a RP guild here on my new homeland of Lake Austin. I love the guild I am in, but I miss the good ol' RP days, and the interaction between rp guilds and normal guilds was so much fun!! The events were hilarious, and the EM's would even join in. Everyone always had such a good time. I ran a successful player run town on Origin a looong time ago named Elen'Mar but everyone left to play WoW, and I ended up leaving uo for quite awhile myself. Now that I have settled into LA, and I must admit.. I LOVE IT HERE!! I think I am ready to maybe do this.. so tell me..

How has the RP been here? Is there any RP guilds left? Would anyone like to help in the creation of this?

I hope to talk to you all soon!
Tali

D

Dark Angel XXXX

So happy you came back to UO and wonderful you decided to make LA your home :)...
I have never been in a RP guild but it sounds like fun....
Would be happy to help in whatever way I can just let me know...

S

SLACK

This would be cool but I can hardly ever get on any more..........