• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possible upcomming adventure

Grey Eagle of Baja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone,
I am considering making a 1 night adventure, just something that hopefully everyone can get involved in .
It will probably last 3-4 hours
The idea is a kind of a rescue the princess type.
IMPORTANT-- the game will take place in fel. No not so pvp guilds can kill tramel people,(most of us do not enjoy that ) but I plan to have some "pirates" invovled. So please either don't bring your faction/pvp tunes, or don't fight. thats not what this is about.
I ran a similar one about 9 years ago when fell was full of guilds and it went very well. Everyone had a great time and cooperated with the event.
Anyway what I need to know is A). How many people are interested in particpating in the event , and B). Who would like to help set up and run the event with me . please reply to this thread , I will check it a couple times a day.
Characters interested in participating are encouraged to get together and build a fully armed ship :p . ( hopefully most have High Seas) ,
I plan to run the event sometime around, but before Halloween , assuming people still like this kind of thing.
Thanks
Grey out.
Also please leave reply with characters name that you plan to use in the evnt

L

LynneOfMagincia

Just shout when ya need something... will gladly help and participate.

D

DeadRed

You know half won't live right? PVP and fel come hand in hand. Most are more then happy to help(not a SPAWNER guild). But come insured to be safe

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can SK be our Princess?

If so, I am so there.

Grey Eagle of Baja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People going to die , probably, but what fun is an adventure without excitement/> ? Also I guess I assumed that everyone has insured gear. ..As for pvp, again thats not what this is about. I can't promise people won't be people of course , but I hope that we can all get along for one evening .

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your art always brings a smile to my face Alouenikah.

sounds good Grey Eagle, arrrrr matey :party:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One question...was the princess missing a hand before or after the adventure? Either way, it sounds like a fun night filled with death and mayhem. As long as RL doesn't get in the way, I would love to be there. Thanks Grey!