• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possible to solo Medusa with Disco Tamer?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
With that temp, in my opinion, Very challenging. Go meet her first with a party and decide from there how well you play the temp. There is a rez ankh in her lair, so you can always rez up if you fall.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What template would you suggest I attempt a solo trip with?
Are you looking for a taming template or just any template? I can solo Medusa with my sampire. I'll be happy to give you my template and technique if you're interested.

P

pgib

In that tamer setting i'd be a little concerned by your ability to keep the greater dragon alive but if you can keep mana regeneration up then it will be no problem.

I tried different "taming ways" to kill medusa and what you really need to get rid of her is basically a lot of mana/mana regeneration, 95 magery and a greater dragon.

Hide when she retargets, keep healing the pet from distance and it's done.

The safest way i found to do defeat her is with tamer-mistic (take her in a corner, healing stone, stone form, spam bandages+cleansing winds on the pet) but it is very, very, very boring - takes more than 1 hour.

Of course you have to get rid of the pet-copy as soon as possible, a thing that is not that easy with the dumbchimp pet behavior (all stop, all kil - the copy, what happens is that the dragon hits the copy once if ever then immediately retargets on medusa... very annoying).

K

Kralock

I don't use bard skills on my tamer but have soloed Medusa countless times, Taming spell weaver. They seemed to have buffed her a bit, I can do better with my sampire, Saris however I uses a full suit of lens every fight with a him.

I have heard sampires can take out stuff tamers cant, but have yet to see it, If I can kill it with my Samp I can kill it with my tamer.

Use A mage weapon though for real, if you sick your dragon on her she will become your biggest hater. Try to use a dragon slayer spell book to kill the statues and I use spell weaving skills to keep me alive but, its a fun and hard fight solo.

Also it has a rez spot so you could solo her with a mule, lol it would just take some time.