• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possible to create an inscription macro in EC?

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At home I play using Pinco's, but when I'm playing on my mini 9 computer at work, I don't have the space to install Pinco's.

So. Using just the EC, is there a way to create a macro for inscription? Trying to set up a macro to make some gate scrolls, but I need to pause after every couple in order to get mana back. I know there was a way to do this type of thing in UOAssist.

Thanks!

** Edit ** Interesting. So I've poked around on the web and I presume they are discouraging this sort of macro? Lord knows, I have no interest in 'scripting.' But within EC, I was able to figure out how to 'spin thread' and 'use a specific loom' to make cloth. Is that where they drew the line? It's legal to spin cloth, but not to use an inscription pen, choose a specific spell to create a scroll for, and then create the scroll? At this point, that is my best guess. If it's not legal, then I'll just keep doing what I'm doing (trying to remember to click the 'make last' button every couple of minutes). I was a little surprsed there was no feedback at all on this topic, although several folks have viewed it. Thx.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can find no way to do it. It's one of the few things I go back to CC for - write a spell book (scrolls to fill it) or make high level scrolls. the make # option isn't much help when you need mana to do it.
I know of no way to use hot bars with the crafting menus.