• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

possible return of ledgends?

• Thread starter Absent Poster
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Absent Poster

I was wandering around luna the other day and saw something odd. there he was the toon name didn't really stand out to me but the guild tags did. he was flying DSR tags now correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they disband?

C

confusediare

I saw DSR TAGS not variants I just thought it was strange as well I have been a long time reader just never posted and I remember a post awhile back about disbanding I saw him too just about 2 hours ago char name FZero I belive in luna

P

Peladon_LA

ya it WAS dsr tags, so i would asume that it was one of Aiden's chars, since he booted everyone from DSR except his chars.

G

Ah, but little one. You didnt read the post...if you were paying attention you would see it was not one of Lord Aidan's. But that of a weary traveler who has come home to his brethren.