• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possible bug in stratics or it could just be me

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When i have been looking through threads this morning i noticed that on atleast 2 pages it says google chrome is not allowing me access as the host may be trying to install malware or something along those lines is this just me or do other people get it

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The site ahead contains malware
Attackers currently on s14.directupload.net might attempt to install dangerous programmes on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages and credit cards). thats what i get as a warning

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam getting the same message [warning]....deffo wont let me look into some of the threads....and quite honestly..i aint going too...

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here earlier, but I'm not getting it now. So far anyway.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The site ahead contains malware
Attackers currently on s14.directupload.net might attempt to install dangerous programmes on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages and credit cards). thats what i get as a warning
Can you send a PM with details of where you are getting the messages to @Kirthag so she can address the issue. I'll give her a poke via staff com channels to watch out for it. Thanks.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
thanks. looking into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.