• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Client Position Desync Between EC and CC !!!!!

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ran with someone playing CC in my guild today we were chasing each other on dexers. I told him on my screen I was almost right on top of him (EC.) He said on his screen I was at the edge of his screen (CC.)

Later that evening, I'm running from 4 people. I got hit with a frenzy whirlwind (melee weapon) from a person who was chasing me and they were at the edge of my screen.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its too early to realize this mate :D this sync problem has been sitting in the game since the early lunch of the enhanced client. Im not expecting the devs to recall this as a bug or do anything about it ;)

Last edited:

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup there has always been desync issues, however I believe it is getting worse. If two game clients cannot sync up to where both players are on the same tile as on their screen as their opponents, well...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup there has always been desync issues, however I believe it is getting worse. If two game clients cannot sync up to where both players are on the same tile as on their screen as their opponents, well...
Opening your own paperdoll resync the client, is not a fix, but is better than nothing :p

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
that sounds so similar to when I am fighting Rune Beetles... I cannot cast spells on them unless i am like 1/2 a screen away but they can cast on my being off the screen.... this is with the CC so no idea there... seems like a bug to me.