• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Portrait

U

UOFree

Hello,

I have seen people selling some Portraits around at rares festival and on some shards for high amount of gold and was wondering if they really are rare or just some bug?

I have one where its for the west wall in blue and was wondering if its rare or just something weird.

The item is on Europa and no its not stuck in a bag or a box.

U

UOFree

Nothing ?

So better not to put it up for sale as a rare if nobody knows.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These were pretty rare once. The Large painting be the most rare. At one time there were only 2 of the Large ones known to exist. Then when I sold my full set of paintings when I quit a couple of years ago, somehow they ended up in the hands of a nefarious person and there are hundreds of the the Large ones around@! I personally have seen over 25 of them in the last 2 months. I would not sell it but if you did you are looking at the 25mil to 40 mil ranger for the smaller ones.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it can be turned to make a lady in red. I sold a lady in red at rares fest for 60m.

Hope this helps.

U

UOFree

Okay, thanks Rowan and irux.

I'm not really a collector I only like Rubbles so rares are not something I collect a lot. I do however have a few like 4 connected liquor bottles and this painting and such that might be up for sale at next Rares Festival

W

weezer

I got one of these at an idoc on legends about a month ago. I was offered 60 for it and turned it down (just wasn't looking to sell it). Hope that helps.