• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Pops in*

I

imported_Des

Hi all! I have a few minutes at work, so thought I would say hi to all my old friends! Hope all is well and everybody is having a wonderful new year!

*Back to work*

I

imported_Des

<blockquote><hr>

You know you want to come back to UO! You know you miss us here! :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. You know I miss ya! But you are helping me take care of that in July!

And I'll always miss my friends here. That's the only reason I actually stuck in the game as along as I did! lol

I'm right there with you Hagrid! lol. It's even colder up here in Wisconsin. hehe

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

And I'll always miss my friends here. That's the only reason I actually stuck in the game as along as I did! lol

I'm right there with you Hagrid! lol. It's even colder up here in Wisconsin. hehe

[/ QUOTE ]
haha yep I am looking forward to it. hmm should I bring winter clothing? I was in Illinois with friends in '97 and I had to wear a jacket on the 4th of July....seriously,ya'll that are north of kentucky are missing out on what the 4th really is all about. Backyard BBQing,warm sunshine,and hot women in bikinies..

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Bikinies? huh? what?
*looks around*

[/ QUOTE ]Very soon my friend...very soon

I

imported_Des

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
haha yep I am looking forward to it. hmm should I bring winter clothing? I was in Illinois with friends in '97 and I had to wear a jacket on the 4th of July....seriously,ya'll that are north of kentucky are missing out on what the 4th really is all about. Backyard BBQing,warm sunshine,and hot women in bikinies..

[/ QUOTE ]

You won't need winter clothing! I don't remember a July ever being cold! lol. And I'm sure we'll find some hot women in bikini's here for you also. *grins*

S

shotgun23s

You won't need winter clothing! I don't remember a July ever being cold! lol. And I'm sure we'll find some hot women in bikini's here for you also

[/ QUOTE ]*points to Des*

I

imported_Des

<blockquote><hr>

You won't need winter clothing! I don't remember a July ever being cold! lol. And I'm sure we'll find some hot women in bikini's here for you also

[/ QUOTE ]*points to Des*

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha. I don't want him running back to Alabama after the first day! And I said hot women in bikini's!