• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*pops in*

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a while since I was here. This forum's not as active as it used to be (though UO isn't either, for the most part), but I see some familiar names are still around, as are the community hunts, which were always a fun change of pace from killing Blood Elementals ad nauseum.

I've been playing over on TC1 on trial accounts debating if I wanted to reactivate my main account - outside of Despise, I've thoroughly enjoyed the new content, especially the Shadowlords quest (I've been hesitant to reactivate since I'm waiting for a Return to Brit announcement, but I don't think there will be one) - when I opened one back in July, I took a small tour of Lake Superior, reliving some memories and seeing what was around. Not much had changed from 2010, but I saw something missing:

In Fel Buc's, there used to be a house (which is still there) that had Lord Blackthorn's Claw (I don't recall if it actually had a name) locked down on the front step. I used to stop there frequently to look at it. When I stopped by in July, it was no longer there. The "Unique to LS" thread from several years ago mentioned it, and that it was deleted on other shards - did it meet a similar fate here?

Also, for those that do it: How's the PvP here these days? I know some players went over to Atlantic, but that's not something I planned on doing (right away anyway)

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pay the 10 bucks a month and get off of test center. If you want to pvm play LS. If you want to pvp play ATL. If you want to be on a server where there are alot more people than any other two-three servers combined play ATL.