• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poof

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lagged a bit on Crystal Daemons in Prism of Light, got overwhelmed and got face planted. I watched my bonded Paroxysmus` Swamp Dragon run up to one in an effort to defend my corpse and die.
But wait!
No ghost on my swampie?
Oh this is not good.
Of coarse the GM couldn't replace it or even find it for that matter.
Would a pet summoning ball have avoided this?
:facepalm:

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Prior to Publish 52, a bug existed where dragons "summoned" by activating the statuette could be dispeled (permanently!). Unfortunately, this still applies to all such dragons obtained prior to that publish.

Any chance this is what happened to your swampie?

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've had it <and another on a different account> for a LONG time. Nice bug.
So the ball would do no good? And you mean a Crystal Daemon dispelled it? I was a ghost and watched it foolishly run to my defense. There was no pet ghost for even a second. I know for sure I've died on that swampie and had to log in on my other account to rez it. <Being a horde and not wanting to use the elixir>
Now, 'Obtained' or cracked outa the statuette? Just transferred and bought another and have no clue when it was spawned.
:thumbdown::yell:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lagged a bit on Crystal Daemons in Prism of Light, got overwhelmed and got face planted. I watched my bonded Paroxysmus` Swamp Dragon run up to one in an effort to defend my corpse and die.
But wait!
No ghost on my swampie?
Oh this is not good.
Of coarse the GM couldn't replace it or even find it for that matter.
Would a pet summoning ball have avoided this?
:facepalm:
I gave up on Parox Swampies, I've lost 3 of em now, 1 to lich lords in Ilsh humilty dispel, one i don't remember what we were fighting, one was autostabled at Blackthorn castle but stables were full so poof. Seems to me they are a bad investment, I now use normal swampies and get better resists and I don't lose them, nor would I care much if I did.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had it <and another on a different account> for a LONG time. Nice bug.
So the ball would do no good? And you mean a Crystal Daemon dispelled it? I was a ghost and watched it foolishly run to my defense. There was no pet ghost for even a second. I know for sure I've died on that swampie and had to log in on my other account to rez it. <Being a horde and not wanting to use the elixir>
Now, 'Obtained' or cracked outa the statuette? Just transferred and bought another and have no clue when it was spawned.
:thumbdown::yell:
COuld be prior it was just whacked and this time hit with dispel?

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ive lost afew of these swampies. will never use again. sorry u lost

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i had the same thing happen when fighting Unbound EV's in Shame, lost conn, came back to dead, proxy gone.

its an unfortunate bug that has been around for a long while now.
no way of telling if the swampy your buying is a new one or old one.