• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ponees

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo i'm back :)

dear Seppu

you threw my heart into the moat of love :)

:heart:

elunika

http://i42.***********/dbh7vt.png

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is the new job? How are you? I have not seen you in Sosaria in awhile.
I threw a childish tantrum on the forums, verbally abused Lynne for little/no reason, deleted all my posts in a fit of rage like a toddler, and Quit Forever for about the sixth time in my life. I am a repeat offender in this regard and am trying to sort my crap out IRL before coming back to UO in the hopes I can make myself somewhat less unbearable to be around. Long story short, the BRPA are not actually a satanic cult, I am just a paranoid pancake with an endless thirst for attention, and that's not sarcastic. Apologies to anybody I dragged down with me.

The new job turned out to be a dud, they hired me and put me on the payroll and THEN broke the news that instead of being a cartooning job for a cartoonist drawing cartoons (like they said on the ad and the interview both), it was actually face-painting at children's birthday parties. Which was fine, but I confessed I'd never face-painted before and had to be taught, so they sacked me on the spot. Such is life. I really appreciate everybody's well-wishes, though.

Edit: I won't be back on UO until I have my stuff together and am not a gigantic pain in the ass, is what I'm saying. Give me a few months. In the meantime I'm happy to draw more ponees for you.

Thanks for your interest. I'm sorry that the ponees suffered as collateral.

ToniFierce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Al :)

If I knew how to do the RP Hug thing, I would!

I'm glad to see the ponees back but more glad to see you back!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:):):):):):):):):)

That being said.... Leithia has taken up drinking tea and she desperately needs lessons on a proper tea. She'll sit at the table, pick up the cup with her pinky just so, take a sip and then spit it out. So if you would do us all a favor and teach her how to make a proper tea when you come back we would appreciate it.

She was saying she would love to have a Town Guard Ponee but was feeling too shy to ask. Well you know me, I just blunder through things. If you could draw a Town Guard ponee she would really like that.

[OOC. Sorry to hear about the job and everything. We're here for you when you're ready to come back home.

Fondly,

AW

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o hallo

I am sory for absense of myself and the ponees, I have been in prisen for eating a funny mushrum and painting obseen things on sheeps. is alrite, I learnt many things like how to make wine from socks, and how to sing to mouses so they dont run away. :] you should never eat funny mushrums any of you. they are bad for you and make you do strange things that you do not do otherwus, not unles you are a strange person. anyway i am back now and so I say hallo and hugs to you all. and happy purim if you celebret such. I hope you eat many foods.

I have two picturs.

http://i43.***********/mcsz87.png
this first is for Keel. is a sneaky roge ponee. he has stolen some moneys as you see. :] stealing is wrong, I do not condon it, but I think he spends the moneys on a good cause such as orphans or needy cats. he is dressed more as ninja I think, is what he looks like, but he is wering a robe like my husband's becase I had it on my lap while I was drawing. I cary it all the time now. I sleep with it. :] I hope he comes home soon, I miss him.

http://i40.***********/263vxpl.png
this second pictur is for Katrena Cole. is a flying horned ponee. never do I hear of such a thing! i wish I had one of such. I would ride it everywere. it would be good for all of humanity, no more would we have to wory about dangrous dark forests and mountans! we just go over the top, no? this ponee is flown so high, she has gone past a rainbow. soon she will be a rainponee. is not as good as a rainber, but less bity.

hallo amber. I think I canot teach Leithia to drink tea if she does not want it. I could have her arund for dinner tho, and serve tea, but it would be the tea of my peple. we drink it with honey and fermented cariboo milk. does she like cariboo milk? many do not. you ask her please, and then tell me what she says, and I see what i can do. also I will draw her a guard ponee. don't tell her. it will be a surprise. :]

I am still to draw for Godiva and Atheles. are there any others? I think maybe underpants gnome? (what a strange name, I do not know what to think of it). please remind me if you were on the list, I have forgoten. :<

I am sory if my britanian is poor. I have been thinking in umbrian lately.

[OOC: hi everyone, welcome back to the Daily Ponee. I just wanted to make an OOC statement. I have said some extremely hurtful and unfair things about members of the community over the past six months or so. Just about all of these things were basically total bullcrap. I was going through things IRL (things way too minor to justify going on a six-month rampage of hate, btw) and instead of dealing with them like a normal adult, I took it out on people online. I'm not asking for forgiveness, just saying that if I've said anything negative to you about another person in the last little while (especially the BRPA and other associated roleplayers), please just totally disregard it and assume I was lying. Thank you.]

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo

I have two more picturs and then I am at the end of my list. I can go back to doing what I normaly do, which is eating candy all day and going into tailors shops to touch all the fabrics until they ask me to leave. :]

http://i44.***********/348hdzl.png

this is for godeva. :] is an em ponee in the robe. I do not think your robe is green? I have not seen you for a long time so I don't know. but I like the green robe so I made it green. this looks like a skirt my mother used to wear. a juka stole it. we would see him somtimes parading on the batlements with it on. I do not know why this hapened. :<

this second is for Atheles.

http://i40.***********/3c6x2.png
this bunnee is a britanian nobleman. all britanian noblemens look like this all the time, I think. is a very strange country. this bunnee is the father of the pirate ponee from Valek's picture. I do not know how a bunnee can be a ponee's father, but I think is a natural mystery, like how bumbleebees fly and how some peple have eyes that are different colours. he is very disapointed in his son for being a pirate, just like my father was disapointed in me, but I am not a pirate. he drinks red wine and only shiraz and zinfandel, not merlot becase it is too womanly. :]

I had fun drawing this pictur. I bought a top hat for referense and my doter wore it around all day.

http://i42.***********/15n253m.png

that is all. :] if I have forgoten you or you would like a pictur or you want to send me candies, hugs and/or sheeps, plese just ask.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That EM Godiva one is badass.

Oh and I found this picture, thought it might have been fitting.

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
http://i44.***********/348hdzl.png

this is for godeva. :] is an em ponee in the robe. I do not think your robe is green? I have not seen you for a long time so I don't know. but I like the green robe so I made it green. this looks like a skirt my mother used to wear. a juka stole it. we would see him somtimes parading on the batlements with it on. I do not know why this hapened. :<
Aww! She's adorable!

*hugs her pony*

Thank you, Alou!

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo

i have compleeted my finel ponee

this is for laura, is a ponee with flopy ears as you asked for :] she wears hi heels even tho real ponees do not do such, but is not a problem becase she has good balence, and her hobies include dancing and making terrines of fruits and such

http://i42.***********/301pzde.png

here concludes the ponee saga

thank you to all of you who participeted

from aloenakah

C

Care Bears Rulez

Hi! i love your ponees and I don't want to take you away from eating candies and touching cloths but I was wondering if you could make me a unicorn and a carebear being friends? and it would be really cool if the carebear could be pink and green because those are my favorite colors and if you could do that it would be my favorite picture ever.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo again

i do not eat candies and touch cloths at all times so i am happy to draw a unicon and a careber for you :] i have also had a request for anoter ponee. all of these wil be drawn. but it may take a litle while on acount of i am very busy keeping raders away from my house and looking for my cretur, as well as my other hobies including climbing trees and herding deers and being in places i am not suposed to be. thank you for your patence. :]

the unicon and the careber will be the best of frends, they will love ech other as much as i love cakes. i like pink and grene to! we are frends now.

C

Care Bears Rulez

HI! I'm so excited i have a frend! i love being places i'm not suposed to be and herding. i herd everything but polorbears are my favorite. i hope you find your cretur and he is doing peachy. I can't wait for my pikture and will be as patient as i can. we will be the bestest of friends.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo

i have two picturs

first is for sarah dawn. is a ponee that is both naughty and nice as you ask for such! this ponee is very nice. she has a rainbow mane, she is smile, she bakes cupcakes for you! but this ponee has a secret. do you know what the secret is? look closely in the backgrond to see! i tell you at the end of this post if you do not guess it already.

http://i49.***********/116i29u.png

the second pictur is for carebers rule. you wanted a unicorn and a careber being frends! also pink and green. now i do not know what is a careber so i just asume it is ber that cares! this ber cares very much. :] he cares about things such as flowers and the environment. he also cares about his unicorn becase they are the best of frends, they go out often on picnics and eat fudge and biscits together. i wish i was their frend. but is alright because i am yours. :heart: also he is a panda becase i like such

http://i49.***********/2iw652s.png

those are my picturs for today :] i think there have been other peple ask for picturs, but i have forgoten! if you ask for a pictur and i do not draw such, please ask again. somtimes i am forgetful. :]

do you guess what the ponee's naughty secret is?

she picked those flowers from somebody's garden without asking ferst!!!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
girkle fer da picture of bunnies ona beach *toothy grin*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o hallo it has been a long time

you may ask where i am all this time. the answer is, leendeh and i catch bouras and take them to ilshener! they are extra strong and also delicios, they are big enough to draw carts and fight off predeters, and they eat alpine grases. my people can farm them so they do not starve in the winter times. i have to do all the work in catching the bouras, lindea just sits there going "Oh no I got kicked this is all such dirty work I can't abide it I'm going to have a seizure" and such. nobles are not useful for meny things.

i have drawn two ponees! this first is for jams. you say you want an arboreal ponee. i do not know the meaning of such! lendai tells me is a ponee that likes dresing up in womens clothing and i beleve him because i am so stupid at times! i draw a whole ponee in a frock before he says "Alouei, no, I was just joking." in fact, an arboreal ponee is a ponee that lives in a tree. i do not know how such would work on account of ponees have hoofs, but is artistic license. this ponee looks a bit like the leemer. is green so that it can blend in with the leaves to be safe from owls, which i am told are a ponee's naturel enemy.

http://i49.***********/kviqh.png

this second ponee is for superken. you do not spesify the variety of ponee that you want. so at ferst i was drawing a ponee, then i started drawing an ifan, then i don't know what hapened and then sudenly i had such. you can have it. i don't want it. :<

http://i46.***********/5yhz86.png

those are all the ponees that i have on this day. still in line are tias, fig and merlen. i hope to get to such soon but it may be a while. i don't have a lot of free time. lindee is, how do you say, high maintenence.

Last edited:

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo again!! tonite i think, i will not draw many ponees for a long time. but then, i get inspiration!* sudenly i have drawn all ponees! ponees for everybody. :heart:

the first ponee is for merlen. you ask for a rainbow flying ponee that eats pink space marshmellows. i like such on account of rainbow creturs are my favorites. when you say space marshmellow, i think marshmellow in space, not alien marshmellow, as such would most likely be poisenous and not good for a ponee. they are delicat creturs. this ponee flies with her wings in the manner of the bird, and she smells like cotton candy.

http://i50.***********/2dgm5aw.png

this second ponee is for tias. you ask for tias ponee. i do not rember what you look like because i do not see you for meny months! all i rember is you are smaller than me, cross-eyed and you shout at all times. is very frightening for me to hear such. but that is alright. shouting is what guards do, yee? so here is a tias ponee with a bonus alwanikah for reference purposes. i do not know what colour you are so you are now pink. :]

http://i49.***********/j0wftz.png

and this last ponee is for ancient fig. you asked for yourself riding the unicon in space while blowing up planats and also a mongbat flying by. by now i was very inspired**, but linday wanted to get involved, so i outsourced my ferst draft to him. he drew such:

http://i48.***********/qp2hb8.jpg

i fired him and drew the second one myself. but he looked at me with those eyes like the sadest dog so i took the pity and let him draw the mongbat. :] i hope you like our colaboration.

http://i48.***********/30hx6j8.png

and that is all the ponees that i have. there are no more ponees left in me. thank you to all for leting me draw for you. i hope it was enjoy. :]

alouenikah

*tequila.
**drunk.

[OOC note: Thus concludes the ponees. I won't be filling any more requests in the foreseeable future as I have to work on uni stuff, but come the mid-year hoildays, that may change. Thank you to everyone who participated!]

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, for the love of-... I leave Alouenikah unattended for five minutes*, and this is what he does? From this point on, I'm keeping him on a leash.

*eight months

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
BTW she forgot my beard....but she sure didn't miss my bald head...lol...OH WAIT..there it is....!

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW she forgot my beard....but she sure didn't miss my bald head...lol...OH WAIT..there it is....!
Alouenikah is not a woman. He was going to tell you this himself, but that would have required him to get up off the sofa, so he sent me to give you this important message instead.

He is also not very good at human anatomy, so I am going to be charitable and assume that what I thought were pigtails was, in fact, your beard. I wouldn't know, I'm still upset that he rejected my first draft. "The horn is too phallic," he said. Well, of course it is! It's a unicorn! The whole myth is one long hard phallic metaphor! Good lord, the man has no regard for subtlety and allusion.

Last edited:
C

Care Bears Rulez

Hi eloenika! I wanted to thank you for my ponee and the careber I love it so much! I put it as the bakround on my computer so I can always see them. I have been away for so very long becaus I have ben moving houses and it was very tiring, but I would nevr forget my new bestest frend! So thank you tons and tons and I was wondering also if I had your permison to make my ponee and careber into a poster for my wall? That would be mega awesom and I hope you say yes so much but if no we can still be frends. I have to go back to herding now I am planning a parade for Luna tonight and can't be late.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi eloenika! I wanted to thank you for my ponee and the careber I love it so much! I put it as the bakround on my computer so I can always see them. I have been away for so very long becaus I have ben moving houses and it was very tiring, but I would nevr forget my new bestest frend! So thank you tons and tons and I was wondering also if I had your permison to make my ponee and careber into a poster for my wall? That would be mega awesom and I hope you say yes so much but if no we can still be frends. I have to go back to herding now I am planning a parade for Luna tonight and can't be late.
hallo! i am glad that we are frends

when you see me in the world we can hug as much as you like

and you can make the ponee and ber into a poster if you like such! you can do anything you like with the pictur. is your pictur now. is gift. :heart: