• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Poll: Which Days Are Preferable For Events

Which Days Would You Prefer EM Events Are Held On

• Monday

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Sunday

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Please do let me know when you would prefer events to be held; I cannot promise to please everyone, but if there is a day which a considerable majority are against, I will try to avoid them. My own feelings are for Sunday and one Mid-Week day, but what do you all think?

Also if you would care to list any events you players hold regularly, like the Auction and Chicken League, let me know here ;)

Amantala EA

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although you've already mentioned the auction I will post it here too. The Europa Auction is held every Wednesday at 7pm Uk time.

And thanks for setting up the town criers to promote it this week :D

Aryala

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I would like to make a suggestion concerning event invitations (even though it is not directly related to the question of date and time):

Please consider posting invitations with clear indicators on what the event will contain. Such as in talking, fighting, special loot, etc. Yes, this means spoilers, but it might keep people that are not interested in one kind of event from ruining the fun of others out of boredom or disappointment.

TheBlackCobra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to make a suggestion concerning event invitations (even though it is not directly related to the question of date and time):

Please consider posting invitations with clear indicators on what the event will contain. Such as in talking, fighting, special loot, etc. Yes, this means spoilers, but it might keep people that are not interested in one kind of event from ruining the fun of others out of boredom or disappointment.
To add to this, I was thinking about the event this morning (last night GMT) while at work, and I really think a large, bolded "There will be no special items" post on a lot of these events might see some of the griefers not bothering to come.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The day is not so much of an issue. The time is more important, well to me anyway!

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
may i ask when the poll will stop
I'm going to leave it running, because as players leave and return the overall opinion may change; it's just to provide a rough guideline, and leave a space to keep me informed as to when really popular player events are being run... However global events may limit my choice; if there's an encounter like the return of Exodus say, which has to be run within a set time frame due to the global plot progressing, sacrifices will have to be made by us all ;)

I will try and use the Royal Investigator system however to give you little adventures that run with longer limits to try and spread the content out for you all.

As for time, weekends allow me to spread during the day, but I'm limited in real life by other working commitments. Mid-week is likely to always be GMT afternoon and evenings, except during holidays.

And again; I can't please all of you sadly, but I will try and rally the community as best I can!

Last edited: