• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poll: How Have You Bought PC Games Over the Past Year?

How Have You Bought PC Games Over the Past Year? (April 2013 to April 2014)

• Total voters

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
How Have You Bought PC Games Over the Past Year? (April 2013 to April 2014)

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've bought 1 game in a store which was the Dragon Age Chronicles set...which didn't work and the store wouldn't give me a refund.

Everything else I've bought either through a Kickstarter (have to wait for those to be made) or a Steam special (got a lot of $6 games!).

I only buy PC games...I have a console but don't use it at all (given to me as payment for fixing 2 computers at a business...rescued their entire customer database from a faulty hard drive).

TQQdles™

Rayden

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I only buy online. Mostly from Steam (or Gamefly and mmoga since they often sell steam games with good discounts).

Last game I bought in a brick and mortar store must have been 4 or 5 years ago.

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I bought one just for the greenlite on steam so I didn't count that I went for no. I have bought app games tho.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive gotten some free games but havent paid for any lately. might get soa or oblivion tho.

meoni

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Most of the time I buy on Steam, I cant even remember the last time I went to a store to buy a game. The convenience of digital distribution is a key factor, that and I'm lazy.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been filling up my steam and gog library with games I liked looking at but didn't actually get around to playing. I must not like waiting for a download.