• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Pokes Gareth*

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well.... I moved that because it had some errors I don't have the ability to fix. I meant to replace it like the picture thread BUT I noticed so far the PvPers seem to be doing fine with posting in the main area. It has also generated more activity on the forums. I know most shards have a PvP section. In my opinion I think Chesapeake really needs to focus on the Felucca and PvP side of the shard and give it a little more of our attention.

If the PvPers do want their own sticky to post in I can do that for you all. They will have the same moderation rules as everyone else and only be allowed to post PvP things there. Or we can try just having you all post in the general forum area. To me the Chesapeake Shard and forums are incomplete without its Felucca and PvP side. I have come to learn Chesapeake is not just about RP, PvM, Towns etc. It is about everyone and they should be able to post all in the same area without being segregated.

One thing is just try not to make 15 PvP threads that are all about the same fight. One PvP sticky thread to cover Spawns, Duels, Factions, Wars and general skirmishes does not seem very fair.

~Lord Gareth

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I think it's far better to have the individual posts. Confining all that to one thread seems...antiquated and restrictive.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hmmm... heard General chat was buzzing about the Moderator (me) taking sides. If someone believes I am being bias please feel free to pm me here. I am always open to suggestions and compromise. I do not wish to make anyone feel that way.

C

Chelle

It's always buzzing with bull**** including the stuff that was being said about you. Everyone who knows you knows that what he/she was saying was the farthest from the truth.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I don't mind things being said. I often see people bashing on me in general chat but I see no point to reply to them. I have way more important things going on and I do not have the time to waste on public chat drama. I just wanted the person to know I have a open door policy. They can bring to me any problems or ideas for the forums. I am only a moderator here but if you guys have suggestions, ideas or want to question a decision I make, please do. Always feel free to speak to me about these things. I actually like when people question what I do. Sometimes I make the wrong decision and if its not pointed out to me I will keep doing it.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
That is true it is against the RoC but not if they send me a PM or Icq. Love those loop holes. *Grins*

Besides what use am I to this forum if you guys cannot understand what I am doing? Or point out that I am doing something terribly wrong?