• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Point Of Clarification (UHOH/RUHO/RUOH) Origin

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Point of clarification here.

UHOH/RUHO/RUOH PVPS (Meaning IN THE PRESENT) on:

1. Chesapeake, 2. Catskills, 3. Lake Superior, 4. Great Lakes

In that order of importance.
Everything takes a backseat to our home shard if it's active.

I'm not quite sure what this "RUN OFF THE SHARD" nonsense is that keeps going around, but..

We were "Reign Of Tyranny" and ran Chesapeake for over a year in 2008-2009, we were Formerly PWNI / .][. (aka the staches) / Champs; in 2007-2008 etc. And all these guilds pretty much always ran the shard (since AOS). A lot of the "guys now" weren't in these older guilds, but it still stems from the same origins.

Now that this is out of the way; UHOH was formed, and the ONLY time we weren't "running chesapeake" was when FOA super zerged with "The Catskills Alliance" like numbers, and all using super dragon tamers [Probably a 3 month time] (Before they were rebalanced). After the change; they went into hiding to find the next gimp template (Fielding XXX archers). Since then; we have still been rolling them. They don't even play Chesapeake much, and most of there "better" pvpers moved to ATL and didn't look back, or split and moved to LS. This leaves chessy in the poor state its in now. (PVP-wise)

Now; 2008, we (a few of us) transferred characters to LS. When Chesapeake was dead, we would go over there and run stuff. The PVP on this shard has always been crap (Since we have been there) so it was quite simple that we over took this. We were "GT" at the time. The only opposition was in the same faction as us (CUT3 in COM) and we all merged into a guild called "RUHO" there. We ran it; and usually weren't even needed. Then we split from the cut3 guild (Who before said that they wanted to PVP andn ot control scrolls on a shard. But after months of no other shard activity except from a few of them we said "no more"). So we beat on them, and just said this shard is dead. This is til now; the present. In which case; if there is PVP there, we will fight (Just like last night ;))

Great Lakes never was a priority; just simply due to everyone not transferring at first. Then in between the times we were transferring there (mid 2009) ******* ran up the score to 1 Billion + on every faction; forcing you to have to have over 5 million pts to wear your faction arties. We said this is stupid (since the shard is ALREADY of minor importance) and decided people didn't have to play there.

And we all know the Catskills story. :)

So someone; feel free to correct me (Since I was there and all) of us getting "Ran Off The Shard".

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Point of clarification here.

UHOH/RUHO/RUOH PVPS (Meaning IN THE PRESENT) on:

1. Chesapeake, 2. Catskills, 3. Lake Superior, 4. Great Lakes

In that order of importance.
Everything takes a backseat to our home shard if it's active.

I'm not quite sure what this "RUN OFF THE SHARD" nonsense is that keeps going around, but..

We were "Reign Of Tyranny" and ran Chesapeake for over a year in 2008-2009, we were Formerly PWNI / .][. (aka the staches) / Champs; in 2007-2008 etc. And all these guilds pretty much always ran the shard (since AOS). A lot of the "guys now" weren't in these older guilds, but it still stems from the same origins.

Now that this is out of the way; UHOH was formed, and the ONLY time we weren't "running chesapeake" was when FOA super zerged with "The Catskills Alliance" like numbers, and all using super dragon tamers [Probably a 3 month time] (Before they were rebalanced). After the change; they went into hiding to find the next gimp template (Fielding XXX archers). Since then; we have still been rolling them. They don't even play Chesapeake much, and most of there "better" pvpers moved to ATL and didn't look back, or split and moved to LS. This leaves chessy in the poor state its in now. (PVP-wise)

Now; 2008, we (a few of us) transferred characters to LS. When Chesapeake was dead, we would go over there and run stuff. The PVP on this shard has always been crap (Since we have been there) so it was quite simple that we over took this. We were "GT" at the time. The only opposition was in the same faction as us (CUT3 in COM) and we all merged into a guild called "RUHO" there. We ran it; and usually weren't even needed. Then we split from the cut3 guild (Who before said that they wanted to PVP andn ot control scrolls on a shard. But after months of no other shard activity except from a few of them we said "no more"). So we beat on them, and just said this shard is dead. This is til now; the present. In which case; if there is PVP there, we will fight (Just like last night ;))

Great Lakes never was a priority; just simply due to everyone not transferring at first. Then in between the times we were transferring there (mid 2009) ******* ran up the score to 1 Billion + on every faction; forcing you to have to have over 5 million pts to wear your faction arties. We said this is stupid (since the shard is ALREADY of minor importance) and decided people didn't have to play there.

And we all know the Catskills story. :)

So someone; feel free to correct me (Since I was there and all) of us getting "Ran Off The Shard".
*high five*

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done, I have always respected RUOH's skill and it seems to be even more advanced than I realized.

Given that you must have taken a lot of spawns on Chessy, would you happen to have some 110 magery/necro power scrolls to spare there?

If not its cool, never hurts to ask though.

N

Nastia Cross

Well done, I have always respected RUOH's skill and it seems to be even more advanced than I realized.

Given that you must have taken a lot of spawns on Chessy, would you happen to have some 110 magery/necro power scrolls to spare there?

If not its cool, never hurts to ask though.
Podolak, I don't know about necro but I'm almost positive I have a 110 magery scroll. I'll try to remember to check tonight.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
110 Magery is the most expensive of the ones I need so that would be great.

Complete list:

110 Magery
110 Med
110 Eval
110 Spirit Speak
110 Necro
110 Focus
110 Mystic

(not sure on exact template yet) (and higher than 110's is fine but I do not want to be greedy)

Thanks much!

N

Nastia Cross

110 Magery is the most expensive of the ones I need so that would be great.

Complete list:

110 Magery
110 Med
110 Eval
110 Spirit Speak
110 Necro
110 Focus
110 Mystic

(not sure on exact template yet) (and higher than 110's is fine but I do not want to be greedy)

Thanks much!

I'll take a look in my stash and on some vendors and see what I can gather. Who do you play with on Chesapeake?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really appreciate it Nastia, it is a huge help.

Right now I am visiting for some RP events. I have been going to a story night with the United Sosarian Navy on Thursdays. Well I am not sure if they are the ones who host it but it is the only guild I know.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take a look in my stash and on some vendors and see what I can gather. Who do you play with on Chesapeake?
Nastia,

Thank you very much for the scrolls this evening. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nastia,

Thank you very much for the scrolls this evening. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Shes so niceeeeee. :p Thank our guildys too for getting them!!

And she makes up in "niceness" where the rest of our guild lacks it :gee:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*laughs*

Indeed good sir.

*thanks the entire Chesapeake RUOH team for the 110 Magery and 110 Mysticism scroll but especially Nastia as I interrupted her TV show when she brought them to me*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Whoa even I wont pause Survivor for you Podolak.

N

Nastia Cross

*laughs*

Indeed good sir.

*thanks the entire Chesapeake RUOH team for the 110 Magery and 110 Mysticism scroll but especially Nastia as I interrupted her TV show when she brought them to me*
You're very welcome Podolak. You're leaving out that you were sitting at Luna bank since around 9 and I didn't show up until after 10. Man, Band of Brothers is so good. Can't wait for The Pacific this weekend.

We don't usually save 110s, but I take the mage ones because those always come in handy. I'll try to hang on to more 110s when I spawn, I'll just have to find room in my 3 packed houses LOL. If you need anything else, no matter how odd a request, I might have it just ask.

N

Nastia Cross

Oh now you're exaggerating! I'm certainly not nice to everyone, not by any stretch of the imagination. I'm the only female in UHOH for a reason... I'm a blood-thirsty man-voiced she-demon.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need a Podolak slayer. Do you have one of those?
Podolak is a Vampire so I think an undead slayer ought to serve just fine Flutter. You wouldn't want to hurt 'lil 'ol Podolak though. He is only slightly ebil. OK ok maybe a little more than slightly but still, you'd miss him.

We don't usually save 110s, but I take the mage ones because those always come in handy. I'll try to hang on to more 110s when I spawn, I'll just have to find room in my 3 packed houses LOL. If you need anything else, no matter how odd a request, I might have it just ask.
Oh no need to go out of your way or anything, I am only there to RP with a few friends. It is nice to have better casting success with EV's though so you fulfilled the greatest need already.

You rock, thank you again (and thanks RUOH again)

N

Nastia Cross

I need a Podolak slayer. Do you have one of those?
Podolak is a Vampire so I think an undead slayer ought to serve just fine Flutter. You wouldn't want to hurt 'lil 'ol Podolak though. He is only slightly ebil. OK ok maybe a little more than slightly but still, you'd miss him.
I do have several undead slayers on Chesapeake, but only one on Catskills... but as I am more than slightly ebil any use of said undead slayer might rebound onto myself so I'll have to pass on that one...

Oh no need to go out of your way or anything, I am only there to RP with a few friends. It is nice to have better casting success with EV's though so you fulfilled the greatest need already.

You rock, thank you again (and thanks RUOH again)
I'm friends with a few in the RP community and like to dabble myself every now and again (with the gargoyle you met last night and a few other chars) so I really don't mind helping out. Besides, its nice to see people coming to Chesapeake instead of leaving.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
See you're makin all the RUOH look all sweety nicey nicey and someone is gonna come up to RUOH and say "Hail Citizen" and get ripped to shreads and then wonder what just happened and be all confused.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See you're makin all the RUOH look all sweety nicey nicey and someone is gonna come up to RUOH and say "Hail Citizen" and get ripped to shreads and then wonder what just happened and be all confused.
Stop spoiling their ebil plot Flutter, that is just wrong.

BTW, I am still walking around Yew gate looking for my ebil cookies, where did you say to meet again?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Cookies? Where!?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That wouldn't be me.. :lie:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cookies? Where!?
Yew gate or so I was told. I was also told to come un-armed. I am not sure what good this does either way. I wouldn't know how to use a weapon even if I had a vanq in my hands.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
So? They are good ebil kitten cookies...

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh now you're exaggerating! I'm certainly not nice to everyone, not by any stretch of the imagination. I'm the only female in UHOH for a reason... I'm a blood-thirsty man-voiced she-demon.

wait then cuulhorne isnt a female?......DAMN IT