• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plush by Pluffy is back in business!

S

Sotheby

Well, not exactly...

Some of you may have heard some rumors from little birdies, and its true. I've been in contact with our dear friend Pluffina (aka Joshilyn Jackson) and she has been kind enough to share the contents of her decorating site with us. Plush is a wonderful place for ideas and has been sorely missed.

Plush by Pluffy's new home is at http://sothebys.jon2s.com/pluffy . I believe that I have changed all the links from pointing to fennland.com to the Sotheby's of Sonoma site. If you find any issues, please PM me or send off a note from the main Sotheby's site.

Thank you Pluffy for sharing your site with us. I wish you and Bob a wonderful Christmas and a blessed new year.

~Sotheby~

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>YAY!!! ... Thank You Pluffy ... and to Sothebys for hosting the site. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Big plates of seasons greeting cookies to Pluff &amp; Bob,
we hope all is as terrific in real life as you were (are) to us.

G

<font color=green> This is just wonderful for you all to do .. bring back Pluffy's site.. thank you so very much.. love the deco. ideas!!

P

Pluffina

Thanks Sotheby -- this is SO cool of you, really. I was SO irked when I realized I had let the domain lapse. I guess I was nto paying attention.

Hope you all are having a GREAT CHRISTMAS or, if you are not Christmasly inclined, a delightful holiday season.

I am still up to my eyeballs and hardly gaming at all -- just a little NWN when I can find a good module. This book thing is eating my life. I do NOT mind, I am SO excited. It comes out in April and it is ON AMAZON already which is making it seem real to me. Bob DID work his way back through diablo II again, but he is done, world saved, Diablo is cat food, and I don't know what we will do next, game-wise.

I hope everyone on Sonoma is doing well --- drop me a line sometimes OR I usually have ICQ ON I just stay invissed to avoid the SPAMS. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Love,
Pluffy

L

LadyHell'sAngel

Come back to UO Pluffy! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif When you have spare time again of course /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

K

Kimi_Mori

Glad to see you here Pluffina. Cannot wait to see the book! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and Bob, may your family have a safe and happy holiday and come back soon.

L

Lady Nest

<font color=red> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Pluffy and fam!</font color=red>

<font color=green>I miss you terribly! Thank you again for your friendship and all the reporting advice. I'm sure your book will be a amazing success!</font color=green>

<font color=red>Drop me a line sometime, as I would love to 'pick yer brain' on a few things</font color=red> /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=green>Long days and pleasant nights, Lady Nest</font color=green>

S

SpyderOfSonoma

Yes! Hopefully this is a sign of a long awaited return to come?? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks Sotheby's.. you guys do such a great job at everything you do!

C

CitizenKane2

It's so good to see you on the boards, Pluffina. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Merry Christmas and I'm sure we're all looking forward to the release of your new book next year.

N

Ningauble of III

When yer ready to come back Pluff, I still got yer Moonglow location in safe keeping for ya!

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

I still expect an autographed copy Pluffy :] Keep in touch, PM me your ICQ some time.

P

Pluffina

Heheheh WHO bumped this?

*waves*

OH Lefty you are too far to come to a signing. BAH! You should order you an autographed copy lefty -- I do them through a store called The Alabama Booksmiththat you can find online, but you have to tell them you are LEFTY, or how will I know it's you?

How's tricks on Sonoma? kat told me there was no NEED for me to come back as now you can get REAL fishtanks...

Love,
Pluffy

http://joshilynjackson.com
gods in Alabama
A #1 Book Sense pick and a
SEBA and BAM Bestseller

D

Dor of Sonoma

*snorts*

Those new fish tanks are just wannabes, Pluffy!

*hugs fiercely*

It is so tremendously good to see you here, and I am extremely happy to hear of your success. Unfortunately, that means that I must dash back to my drawing table post-haste. In order to get me one of them autographed delights, I shall have to sell more paintings forthwith!

*clenching brush in teeth, heads back to work*

V

vixen25

*bump*

I guess I am just OUT OF THE LOOP. But congrats.

I usually only read non fiction murder books and things a long that line.. ( *cough* Harry Potter *cough* blame that on the children) However I have been to the website and I am reading the BLOG....... OH HOW FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!! What a talented writer you are...
I have decided that I will have to get your books !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have even just now, msged all of my co worker your BLOG web addy... and I must say we are enjoying it a lot, maybe even a little to much. We keep having to run to the loo so our boss wont hear us cackling.

K

Kimi_Mori

<blockquote><hr>

Heheheh WHO bumped this?

[/ QUOTE ]

that would be me, I kept it marked so when people asked for the site they could see your work. You are missed hun by so many, you should see what my father did with a hat of yours in the THB tower, he put a painting up behind it and place his rose on the table, the wizard's hat sits on a chair and he tells all that is your chair.

*HUGS*

G

Nice to here from you again Pluffy. We have a design contest going on again but its just not the same without you. Hope you and McBob and the McFamily are all doing good. And Dor is right, the new fish tanks are cheap imitations. Nothing compared to a Pluffy original!

I

imported_Salty Pete

<blockquote><hr>

How's tricks on Sonoma? kat told me there was no NEED for me to come back as now you can get REAL fishsteaks...

[/ QUOTE ]

Woah, you can get real fishsteaks?

Did she mention Elves and loot from begging? That's right, loot from begging. *sigh* I wish I could scrounge the jack to play another month or two. If I was a millionairess jet setting author like you I'd be playing UO and just constantly going offline unexpectedly with a "Oh, sorry that was my agent asking me about the movie deal." (even if it was just to feed a child or get a soda). :)

P

Philos

I don't know Pluffy, but I once lived in a house designed by her. I, some how, became friends with a deadly smith by the name of Kwuteg Ulot and when he quit gave me his house... which was designed by Pluffy. It had the fountain and stables and a living room with a piano and a fireplace and a bbq with a pig and a lil cabbage garden and a bathroom and a bedroom and a temple thinger... in any case, it was a deadly house.

I really miss it... but I went red and so I moved to Fel.

V

viriiguy

Darling Pluffy

Congrats on the book btw,
Would you happen to still ahve the files from your website?
They do not seem to be a sotheby's any longer, and I would like to revive the site if you do not mind.

Randy

[email protected]