Pls help, euro shard connectivity (tracefile)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 2, 2004
Sooo I cannot play on europa or drachs during most weekends, because I cannot connect to these two servers most of the time. Problem started for me and others at april 15/may 1 for some.
I searched about about the last hop i reach on uo trace and seems like the players on warhammer and bioware social sites got same problem (no euro connectivity only us servers) EA/Mythic blames ISP/firewall/router problems with customers. But thats not the case, (do a search and see bioware/mythic forums!) How can I as an end user get this working? who to call? Im no tech expert. I just wanna play weekends, and other days, but this seem to happen for weekends, and almost always the whole weekend + a day or two)

And from the posts of ppl this is happening to, its several ISP's involved, and some ppl with same ISP can connect, where others can. I know only a few ppl this is happening too in UO, but still, there must be something one can do (Im currently at day three with tier 3 tech support at ea, and they still tell me to unplugg modem to fix... lol)
Any advice is appriciated!

TRACEROUTE TRANSCRIPT

***EDIT***
Seems like the global crossing server (last working jump) is rated unstable and "lossy" on some IP and WhoIs services. still I cant get tech support to listen, latest reply was to format and reinstall...... guess its more advanced than pulling modem plug, but hey, im not the only one out there.... *SIGH*

Host Name IP Address Hop Ping Time Ping Avg % Loss Pkts r/s Ping best/worst
*first jump hidden for privacy*
gj-trafo-c1-ge-1-0-4.eidsiva.net 82.147.36.114 3 6ms
* Unknown Host * 193.28.236.234 4 5ms
ba-f-gw1.bkkb.no 193.28.236.233 5 6ms
TenGigabitEthernet8-4.ar1.OSL2.gb64.209.94.125 6 5ms

wcom-1.ar1.ARN3.gblx.net 208.50.13.174 7 12ms

* Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 8 0ms
* Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 9 0ms
* Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 10 0ms