• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pls Help a returning player with new SA macros

ShadowSpinner (Europa)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi guys,

Please Please can someone help me figure out the new macros in the SA client? :)

I am trying to do: Honer, wait for target, (I want to manually target with my cursor), Dismount, all kill, last target

i have everything fine except it doesn't wait for me to target the honer it goes straight to dismount, do i HAVE to put a delay in? how do i get it to wait for me to target the critter?

Im using Pincos UI and i think both SA client and this interface is great BTW :)

Thanks in advance

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Im not logged in to check but you may try putting wait for target right after the honor ?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not logged in to check but you may try putting wait for target right after the honor ?
the problem is that he wants to keep the target to use it after the macro, but I don't think it's possible because dismounting will automatically cancel the target...