• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Please welcome our newest Reporter!

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROCKO! Rocko has accepted the position as Napa Valley Reporter! Please give him a great big Napa Valley welcome!

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
It was my first event on Rocko. I have been to all of the EM Vereor events, just on another toon.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh god no... not Rocko.... this place is going to hell.... You know EVERYONE on the board will hear of this and mock you!

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Oh thanks Sav, I see that you posted on NVOS. Maybe we can get some of those guys to activate their accounts?

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL... think about that statement... do you REALLY want those guys back playing UO? its been 10 years since any of them played on a EA server and they still dont get along...

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oooh! but would make life interesting again! yes... it most definitely would!