• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please Welcome Cymidei Fier as the Baja Shard News Manager

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all. As most of you know, I have been the Shard News Manager on the forum for the past 1.5 years. A fantastic news team has been built up for the shard, and it is with great pleasure I hand the position of News Manager over to Cymidei Fier, one of the current reporters.

Cymidei brings a lot of forum experience to the staff as she started reporting in 2000, worked her way up to News Manager and held that position for approximately five years, then left the game and the forum for a while. Now she’s back, and doing great things. Today she graciously accepted my offer to take over as News Manager so I might spend my time enjoying the reporting aspect.

I’ve enjoyed my term in the role, but I enjoy being a reporter even more … especially now that I have two other shards that I report for. I’ll still be around and reporting on Baja, and will have more time to attend things like spawns, etc.

* passes baton to Cymidei *

Z

Zyron

Ive only just returned to the forums and i have noticed that sara and cymidei(spelling)? are very helpful and informative people.

Good luck in your reporting cymidei

and great work sara, and nice job.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not entirely sure what y'all do, except for a hell of a good job. Especially with cleaning up the messes of the cute kiddies like myself around here lol

Congrats Lady Cymidei!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Cymidei. I've read some of your past posts and have always been impressed by them. I look forward to many more excellent posts. Sara, thank you for your past work as a news manager. I'm sure that was no easy task with your busy life. With all of you wonderful people reporting what's happening on Baja, we can't go wrong. :thumbsup:

C

Cymidei Fier

Thank you everyone, looking forward to bringing lots of updates and keeping good stories coming. *hugs*

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait, you mean I'm actually going to have to do my job now? *shrieks and hides* Well, then again, Joshua Harper won't mind being your whipping boy. Literally.

What are your orders, Mistress? *smiles*

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*kicks Warder*
you're not even in DT!
Mistress...I'll be your whipping boy any day *winks*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*kicks Warder*
you're not even in DT!
Mistress...I'll be your whipping boy any day *winks*
You guys are such rascals. If I had a quarter for every time a man has said that to me, I'd have...*does some quick counting*...25 cents!

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations Cymidei Fier!

The entire UOS Baja team is a class act, all of you serve the shard well. :)

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

Many Thanks to all who have served, are serving, and who will serve.

Fare thee well with the new responsibilities.

Elladan of Baja

C

Cymidei Fier

*group hugs* I love you guys!

Xel

"Congratulations, Cym!"

Thank you Xel *grins* can I have your bow?

Midi

"I'm having deja vu. You're the best."

Is that you Midian? Wow, you are missed! *more hugs*

Elladan of Baja

"Many Thanks to all who have served, are serving, and who will serve.
Fare thee well with the new responsibilities. Fare thee well with the new responsibilities."

Hi, Elladan! I have to agree with you that we've got a great team here on Baja. Sara of Baja, Oriana, Warder and Ceno are top notch and put the other shards to shame. Eat your heart out Atlantic! :)

Nok

"The entire UOS Baja team is a class act, all of you serve the shard well."

Thank you Nok, we all work really hard but it's a labor of love.

Warder

"Wait, you mean I'm actually going to have to do my job now? *shrieks and hides* Well, then again, Joshua Harper won't mind being your whipping boy. Literally. What are your orders, Mistress? *smiles*"

*hands Warder a hundred page, college ruled notebook full of assignments, each line represents an assignment* *walks away cackling madly*

Ceno

"*kicks Warder*
you're not even in DT!
Mistress...I'll be your whipping boy any day *winks*"

Oh good! *hands Ceno the other notebook she was hiding*

Mama Faith

"You guys are such rascals. If I had a quarter for every time a man has said that to me, I'd have...*does some quick counting*...25 cents!"

*grins* Empties out her piggy bank, I win! :)

Veral

"Congrats!!! Ready to hang out with some pvpers for a day?"

Sure! Your place or mine? Mmm...make sure you have the butter and goblin jumper cables ready.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not entirely sure what y'all do, except for a hell of a good job. Especially with cleaning up the messes of the cute kiddies like myself around here lol

Congrats Lady Cymidei!

Clean up on Aisle 13...clean up on 13. That would be my lucky job :). So play nice you cute kiddies :)