• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please UO!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shoot yourself, and put yourself out of misery. I beg of you. Please so I can move onto other things. Your never gonna get any better, your always gonna be a lack luster game. We once loved you, and you had a great run. But it's time to save us all 12.99 a month, and just die already.

R.I.P. Ultima Online

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I wish UO would just die as well, I want them to close down the servers today, or the next day, but I know it isn't going to happen anytime soon, no, the servers will be up for like another 4-5 years I think...

By the way, Tesla, you interested in doing other things in UO by chance? We could use you..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno, but I refuse to move my characters further, or put forth anymore effort into the game, until they can prove to us that they are gonna be around a while. But this economy is shutting down a lot of games.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I wish UO would just die as well, I want them to close down the servers today, or the next day, but I know it isn't going to happen anytime soon, no, the servers will be up for like another 4-5 years I think...

By the way, Tesla, you interested in doing other things in UO by chance? We could use you..
And I have already done RPing on another character nobody knows is me. I have done everything else, the only reason I am still around is cause I am loyal. And if FL picks up again, then I'll have a go, but just like the rest of FL, we just get on when we can and if 3 or more are on we find a quiet little spawn to do and just sit and BS in TS. It's like we have all just settled down. And accepted the fact that M is doing what they are doing, and we want no part of it right now.... It's very negative with M. It's not fun pvp, it's childish games with most of them. I'm a big kid too, we know this.

At least when we were dominant before Hag got a hold of FL somehow, people would still talk and trade with us in Tram, cause we knew and THEY knew it was just a game.

S

Skaith

Will you stop playing and give me all your stuff
and account
that way you never have to worry about UO again

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shoot yourself, and put yourself out of misery. I beg of you. Please so I can move onto other things. Your never gonna get any better, your always gonna be a lack luster game. We once loved you, and you had a great run. But it's time to save us all 12.99 a month, and just die already.

R.I.P. Ultima Online
QFT

I still love and play UO everyday just not the version it has become. :( I miss the "real" and diverse PvP that Pacific once had Factions, Order/Chaos,Guild wars, PK guild's, Blue guild's, Solo PK's, PvMer's,- opp,nbc,ESF/oob,FL,KGB,CIA exc.exc.exc.exc R.I.P (talkin pre aos for the newbs lol).

S

ShaunOfPac

QFT

I still love and play UO everyday just not the version it has become. :( I miss the "real" and diverse PvP that Pacific once had Factions, Order/Chaos,Guild wars, PK guild's, Blue guild's, Solo PK's, PvMer's,- opp,nbc,ESF/oob,FL,KGB,CIA exc.exc.exc.exc R.I.P (talkin pre aos for the newbs lol).
Who were you Pre-AoS?

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kaleb, Zeus, Ash, SilverKnight, Ghandi, Nitetime, Blackstorm

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Epic lamer.
Quit and go away already.
I try, but after playing since 1997, I have aquired a TON of items. And memories, that I can't just shut down.

What I miss:

Original Haven. I would play a LOT more if they would bring that back. It's like they took away a busy town, just to get people to go to Luna more... They took away Brit with some stupid pointless invasion, even on RP terms.

Order/Chaos. Talk about good times.

And for god sakes, give up more Doom Arties!