• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PLEASE READ SO YOU DONT GET HACKED!

M

MasterP

EVERYONE BE WARE!!! THERE IS SOMEONE GETTING INTO PEOPLES ICQ SOME HOW. THEY ARE ASKING TO GET ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT. DO NOT GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO UNLESS YOU FULLY KNOW AND TRUST IT IS THEM ON YOUR ICQ...THIS HAPPENED TO ME TWICE YESTERDAY AND THEY EVEN KNOW FACTS ABOUT A PERSON BEING MARRIED ECT ECT ECT...

M

mutau

Thanks for the warning. Please be aware of anyone asking for your account information. First rule, don't give out your login/pw.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

WTF! shouldnt u already know not to give ur info out if u get hacked u deserve it.

M

MasterP

WTF! shouldnt u already know not to give ur info out if u get hacked u deserve it.
Barron thats where your a ****in ******. I didnt give them my info. Im not dumb like you. There is alot of players that dont know the scams. Its like if avast or eggy icq saying hey i need on your account someone is on mine and i need to transfer something. Now go ask mommy for a glass of milk for you lil chest wont get any fuzz.

V

Velandra

Its like if avast or eggy icq saying hey i need on your account someone is on mine and i need to transfer something.

lol, who in their right mind would give Eggy their account info?

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Even if my UO "Buddies" Asked me for my account info id tell them to go F** Themselves I dont care what the excuse was so yeah if u fall for this u deserved to get hacked end of story.

S

SUPRsalad

Even if my UO "Buddies" Asked me for my account info id tell them to go F** Themselves I dont care what the excuse was so yeah if u fall for this u deserved to get hacked end of story.
then.. i don't think you have too many uo 'buddies'. no offense.. hopefully that changes for you, because its kindof a nice benefit.
I can think of at least two that have my current acct. and pw.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Well the only people I fully trust in this game is Gau His wife and Midori, And I guess the reason being is that The Cove Council is like a family and they are just a great group of people. I also cannot leave Enlightenment out of the picture he is a good guy too. I guess if any of my members needed Help with any thing including needing my account info for some reason I would do it.

Not It

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:loser:
Well the only people I fully trust in this game is Gau His wife and Midori, And I guess the reason being is that The Cove Council is like a family and they are just a great group of people. I also cannot leave Enlightenment out of the picture he is a good guy too. I guess if any of my members needed Help with any thing including needing my account info for some reason I would do it.
lmfao ya ok.. nice way to try to flip the script and make yourself sound like you would do anything for your guildies including giving out your account info.. this must be the new and improved baron huh? ya i smell bullsh!t.. but keep commin up with the new lies

S

SUPRsalad

lmfao ya ok.. nice way to try to flip the script and make yourself sound like you would do anything for your guildies including giving out your account info.. this must be the new and improved baron huh? ya i smell bullsh!t.. but keep commin up with the new lies
jesus, you've got enemies in every corner..
ah well, the best battles are fought uphill

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Whatever man they know the truth. They Know I would do ne thing I could to help them out, and what u say doesnt matter.

B

Balian of Asgard

Whatever man they know the truth. They Know I would do ne thing I could to help them out, and what u say doesnt matter.
u say youd do it for them anythime, but I bet you will ask the same of them before any of them ask you.

M

mutau

Everyone has their close circle that they trust the most. HE was just stating so. So leave Baron be.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u say youd do it for them anythime, but I bet you will ask the same of them before any of them ask you.
He has given a hell of alot more than he has taken. And as far as trust goes at one point he gave me owner ship of his tower with everything in it well we did some house finagaling. Has trusted me with close to a billion in gold in rares cross sharding. The list can go on and on. He really is a good guy as far as im concerned who adds alot to Pacific regardless if ya like him or hate him.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Everyone has their close circle that they trust the most. HE was just stating so. So leave Baron be.
OMG MUTAU! I never thought id see the day where u stood up for me thank you!!!! For Some reason I always thought u hated me, but I guess not :D

O

Ooguk [Cove]

He has given a hell of alot more than he has taken. And as far as trust goes at one point he gave me owner ship of his tower with everything in it well we did some house finagaling. Has trusted me with close to a billion in gold in rares cross sharding. The list can go on and on. He really is a good guy as far as im conserned who adds alot to Pacific regardless if ya like him or hate him.
Thnx man, Ur awesome, and so is ur BAWSTON accent.

M

mutau

OMG MUTAU! I never thought id see the day where u stood up for me thank you!!!! For Some reason I always thought u hated me, but I guess not :D
I don't hate anyone here. Everyone is equal to me. Everyone gets their fair share of infractions. One thing i do dislike is Drama. There is no need for that, other than for making Sunday Comics with it. I hope no one makes a char named Drama now. hehe.

M

MasterP

Another thing to watch out for!!!

Homie ‎(4:52 AM):
yo
mystical
can u lend me a couple of mil
man
Lord Mystical ‎(4:56 AM):
wow to bad you must not be mystical. Homie wouldnt call me that
Homie ‎(4:57 AM):
this is homie man